Election Lawsuits

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
48.png
7_Sorrows:
Thank goodness alternative news channels are available now so we get the truth and not propaganda.
Thank goodness alternative news channels are available now so we get news that conforms to our biases.
No, so we are not lied to anymore and brainwashed by
the liberal agenda.

That just shows you the trouble we are in.
I am not a part of “we”. The “we” you are a part of may be in trouble, but I am fine, sticking to the left and right major news outlets, seeing the commonalities to be found.

The point is, CNN, FOX, USA, ABC, etc., and of course, the BBC, will be a source of commonly linked news here.

Lest we forget, it wasn’t but four years ago win Alex Jones was the media that was considered the true answer to fake news in the White House, with the weather weapons and gay frogs. So, pardon me if I am not anxious to abandon normality when I look for news.

Last edited:
It’s in a big filing cabinet 🗄️ held in the headquarters of the Deep State. Backup copies are held at the headquarters of the New World Order.

They’ve got a courier that hand delivers the back up copy. And a special photocopy clerk who photocopies everything.

It’s quite sneaky and all.

The really top secret stuff is on microfiche. And those reel to reel tapes that self destruct in 60 seconds.

It’s in a big filing cabinet 🗄️ held in the headquarters of the Deep State. Backup copies are held at the headquarters of the New World Order.
Yeah, they’ve been wanting to migrate to a cloud vendor to simplify things, but the Deep State prefers Amazon Web Services, and the New World Order prefers Microsoft Azure. They can never agree.

A couple of interesting points - the Pennsylvania judge noted that BOTH parties agreed there was no evidence of fraud. The Georgia judge was Trump-appointee, who noted that the claims had “no basis in fact or law.”

So what cases are actually left? Rudy’s case in Philly (for now). I don’t think there is much else.

Maricopa county, AZ suit tossed today. Republicans have to pay county’s lawyers fees.

That is not what I hear. I am sure the same could be said of PBS or CNN.

That is not what I hear. I am sure the same could be said of PBS or CNN.
We know how trustworthy polls are.

There is a website, “biasedBBC” that lays it out.

For sports, for most reporting, the BBC is good, trustworthy. But they may slip in editorial views from time to time that are not quite up to snuff.

As readers, it is up to each of us to decide if something comes out and is not on the level.

48.png
Victoria33:
We know how trustworthy polls are.
Still better than, “That’s what I hear.”
Yes, from a trustworthy source who lives in England.

Is CNN for sale by AT &T? Is the CNN building in Atlanta for sale? I will have to research that. Hope it won’t be sold to Jeff Bezos.

Pro-trump lawsuits now at a 1-32 record. Ouch.

Last edited:
If you need an example of the all star legal minds behind the Trump campaign’s lawsuits, lawyers in the case in Georgia that was dismissed yesterday submitted as evidence supposed irregularities in Wayne County, Michigan election turnout that must be due to the Dominion/Venezuela conspiracy. Turns out the irregularities were because they don’t know the difference between Minnesota and Michigan.

Is not that what was perpetrated over the last four years? Accusations without proof, false information, manufactured emails presented to courts as ‘evidence’, politicians coming out and stating bald face lies, former administration upper echelons becoming talking heads on Media promoting falsehoods … all of which was to deny and sow belief in a stolen 2016 election …

If people are failing to listen to them now - whose fault is that …

After the last four years and with the near 50% of the electorate - I would say that Trump should follow through with court cases and recounts. Al Gore was allowed that - and won many lower case suits before loosing at the SCOTUS …

Both sides should want the fraud, illegal votes and lack of due diligence that has been shown to be identified and addressed … even if it does not change the presidential election … already down ballot races have been changed - so the fraud and ineptitude have had impacts …

ANd as I said - the MSM hysteria over the suits is falling on deaf ears - whose deafness they created with their shrill false narrative of the last four years … they created this - they own it …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back