Election Lawsuits

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@(name removed by moderator) with a forward by Camille LaPaglia, no doubt.

As Catholics, we accept and confess a belief in the resurrection, so this is not by necessity proof she was not dead at the time of voting.

I feel sorry for the poor lady being used as a pawn in this process.

Last edited:
I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Trump. This is getting embarrassing.

"The plaintiffs in four federal lawsuits around the country challenging the integrity of the presidential election all filed notice Monday morning that they were dropping their cases.

In a coordinated move, the filings — in Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — came in rapid succession within less than an hour.

The cases were similarly structured: All had been filed by ordinary voters who claimed that the certification of the vote in key counties in their states should be halted because of election improprieties.

Each of them was overseen by James Bopp Jr., a conservative lawyer and former top official at the Republican National Committee. In a brief interview on Monday, Mr. Bopp declined to comment on the suits, saying that he did not want to telegraph his strategy if he ultimately chose to file more cases.

The notices of dismissal were brief and perfunctory, giving no reasons for dropping the cases. "

They do. Jill Stein had to pay in advance for her recount. They refunded her when the estimate was higher than the actual cost

Respected news outlets? CNN? I wouldn’t waste 5 seconds watching CNN. Garbage.

That is you. You asked, “Why do people continue to post video or articles from fake news?”

I answered. the question. CNN is the third most viewed news station in the world, behind the BBC and FOX.

Mine was, “Thanks to everyone who worked the pole.” If the image of pouring something onto papers was good, this was even better.

He will tweet frenetically until Twitter bans him. Then he’ll come back with a new ID.

But it will frustrate him that it’s not a blue check account.

He will reveal himself and the get banned again.

Just verified. The blue check means that there has been some measure of efforts to ensure an account is authentic. Additionally, one can only get the blue checkmark if twitter thinks there is some significant interest in the person or account. The blue checkmark can be lost for bad behaviour.

It’s an account whose member has been verified as being authentic.

So currently Donsld has a check mark, so we know it’s actually his account. If he’s banned he’ll lose the check mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back