Election Results/Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter chicago
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chicago

Guest
Let’s discuss the election results and trends.

“What’s in?”

(Or as the saying goes, “What’s out?”)
 
Republicans lost PA and OH. Santorum is my favorite senator, so that sucks, but not too surprising.

Allen and Corker are up in VA and TN.
 
Rick Santorum is out. So sad and scary. How many people voted for Casey thinking he was pro life like his father? God bless the Santorum’s!
 
Rick Santorum is out. So sad and scary. How many people voted for Casey thinking he was pro life like his father? God bless the Santorum’s!
Santorum’s speech against islamic-facism, while not PC, was amazing. Glad to hear him say he isn’t going anywhere, since we need more men like him.
 
Rick Santorum is out. So sad and scary. How many people voted for Casey thinking he was pro life like his father? God bless the Santorum’s!
I think Santorum got hit by the pro-lifers for supporting Arlen Spector, too.

I’m hearing in radio discussion that the Dems ran a lot of quite conservative Congressional candidates who may end up influencing the party at the national level,
 
All of the dems pickups have been conservative democrats. They finally learned htat the bulk of the US is not far left, but how will they mesh with Pelosi and her crew if they are in power?
 
Santorum’s speech against islamic-facism, while not PC, was amazing.
IMHO, he deserves to have been defeated for using such a non-sensical term 😉 (well, and also for his ridiculous ‘classified’ document that ‘showed’ there were WMD in Iraq, and the silly speech he gave which detracted from the seriousness of the ‘snowflake baby’ issue)

Mike
 
Santorum deserved to lose. I’m not losing any sleep over it.
 
I think Santorum got hit by the pro-lifers for supporting Arlen Spector, too.

I’m hearing in radio discussion that the Dems ran a lot of quite conservative Congressional candidates who may end up influencing the party at the national level,
He went against pro-life both in supporting Spector for reelection and for supporting him for Chairman of the Judiciary Committee.
 
So, what’s happening with the various propositions around the country that are Pro-Life related (e.g. Prop 85 in CA requiring Parental Notification)?

CARose
 
I have to admit, I don’t keep up with politics in the East. Anyone have any insight into why Santorum lost?
 
I THINK that Missourians were NOT duped and Amendment 2 was defeated. Unfortunately, right now it looks like the South Dakota Historical Abortion Ban MIGHT be defeated. I want it to pass, but I am also afraid what it might mean for my state (Nebraska). Earlier this summer before the law was signed, but before the petition was made, there was a SOUTH DAKOTA car at the abortion facility in my city of Lincoln. While I don’t want more abortions here, I want abortion banned in SD.
 
and our daily lottery number for Pennsylvania was 666.

:eek:
Don’t be silly. The Republican’s lost in PA because they couldn’t make the sale or they didn’t provide the services they were hired to perform. IMHO, it is that simple. People hire and fire their representatives because they think they can produce or they find enough reason to replace them.
 
Someone make me turn off the t.v. Obama is talking on the news right now about the dems wins.:banghead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top