S
Sabda
Guest
The thing with snakes and the slit eyes, it’s my understanding that poisonous snakes have slit pupils and non-poisonous snakes have round pupils. That’s one way to tell the difference between the two.
As far as cats go… Cats are NOT evil!!! Your honor I have to object! :tsktsk: Cats are very good at keeping you warm at night and they are great for keeping those pesky mice away. They are also good for a laugh.
Personally, I’d like to ask God what the purpose was for making a mosquito, flea, and tick. Some of the most useless bugs I have ever known, imho. :whacky:
As far as cats go… Cats are NOT evil!!! Your honor I have to object! :tsktsk: Cats are very good at keeping you warm at night and they are great for keeping those pesky mice away. They are also good for a laugh.
Personally, I’d like to ask God what the purpose was for making a mosquito, flea, and tick. Some of the most useless bugs I have ever known, imho. :whacky: