Ex-officer Brett Hankison indicted in connection with Breonna Taylor's death

• Thread starter Thread starter RidgeSprinter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t even charged with Taylor’s death, he was charged with firing his gun into other apartments. Taylor’s life apparently had zero value.

. . . .

Last edited:
He wasn’t even charged with Taylor’s death, he was charged with firing his gun into other apartments. Taylor’s life apparently had zero value.

Much love to the Louisville protestors, they’re gonna raise a ruckus tonight.
Yep the backlash is going to be VERY BAD.

6 shots hit her, not 8.
Where in the OP Main Report does it say 8 shots hit her?

Only reference to shots?
He and two other officers – Hankison and Det. Myles Cosgrove – then discharged their weapons, according to the CNN review. Taylor was killed in the barrage of shots from the three officers. Walker, who was unharmed, dialed 911 and told the dispatcher someone had kicked in the door and shot his girlfriend.
The chaotic police operation that night was exacerbated by Hankison, who was accused by his own department of “blindly” firing 10 rounds into Taylor’s apartment from an outdoor patio. Hankison has since been fired and is appealing his termination. His attorney, David Leightty, has declined comment.

Schroeder, the interim police chief, wrote in a June letter that Hankison violated standard operating procedure when his “actions displayed an extreme indifference to the value of human life” when he “wantonly and blindly fired ten (10) rounds” into Taylor’s apartment.

Some rounds reached an apartment next door, “endangering the three lives in that apartment,” Schroeder wrote. The chief called the officer’s conduct “a shock to the conscience.”
So where does 8 or 6 come from in the OP?

Probably overwhelmingly white just like the state as a whole.

Louisville will burn tonight.

My point is, the AG has finally presented facts.

Yesterday an ABC news article stated she was shot in her bed while she was still asleep. Evidently they have removed the article because I can’t find it now.

These protesters see these fake news articles full of untruths and assume they are facts. And people have been murdered because of it.

The FBI determined that a single shot killed MS Talylor, so yes the number doesn’t seem matter, but again padding the number of shots only incites anger needlessly.

I live just outside downtown. I will be there marching in solidarity to get the justice they didn’t give us.

Citizens who have the facts in front of them. Certainly not armchair jurors posting their thoughts on a public forum guided by sloppy reporting via MSM.

No, it is a critical part of the story. The police may have been aggressive when they entered (which is what the charges are about) but things change once it turns into a gun battle in the dark.

Very cool that the police can just come into your house and start a gun battle

Back the blue baby

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back