Ex-officer Brett Hankison indicted in connection with Breonna Taylor's death

• Thread starter Thread starter RidgeSprinter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that Taylor died because of a real estate redevelopment scheme. Real estate is more valuable than Black lives.
If Real Estate is involved, guess who must be involved as well? 🙂

In KY I assume. I honestly have not read what he is proposing yet.

Reminder that Taylor died because of a real estate redevelopment scheme. Real estate is more valuable than Black lives.
  1. There are probably easier ways to go about redevelopment than killing renters.
  2. If the police went in with the intent to kill then they should be charged with murder, but I don’t think that’s the situation.
  3. I think it weakens the case when there is speculation about some sinister motive.

Ok, you are ok with distorted facts.

That’s fine for armchair jurors on a public forum. But I’m pretty sure that the Attorney General prefers the truth when considering facts such as the number of gunshot wounds.

Last edited:
The facts that we should consider, are not the facts that the media wants to focus on.

Why did they needed to arrest them?
Why did they need a no knock warrant?
What happened when they did the no knock warrant?

And from there, we have the facts.

Where the police officers doing something illegal? The answer be no. Was it a good thing? The answer be no.

What can we do to fix it? Well Ran Paul already is doing something. What else can be done? How is this fix?

Is name calling, accusations and political partisan the fix for this? The answer also be no.

Well, I said the privilege to invoke stand your ground and castle doctrine. The right to self-defense doesn’t require both of those in all other states as far as I know.

The facts that we should consider, are not the facts that the media wants to focus on.

Why did they needed to arrest them?
Why did they need a no knock warrant?
What happened when they did the no knock warrant?

And from there, we have the facts.

Where the police officers doing something illegal? The answer be no. Was it a good thing? The answer be no.

What can we do to fix it? Well Ran Paul already is doing something. What else can be done? How is this fix?

Is name calling, accusations and political partisan the fix for this? The answer also be no.
Bravo. Great Post.

Police and Protestors are now clashing in Louisville.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
Taylor’s family’s attorney pointed out he got charged for the bullets he shot into the white neighbors’ apartments but not the bullets he fired into the Black neighbor’s apartment. This whole thing is a huge middle finger to anyone who cares about racial justice.

Last edited:
Taylor’s family’s attorney pointed out he got charged for the bullets he shot into the white neighbors’ apartments but not the bullets he fired into the Black neighbor’s apartment. This whole thing is a huge middle finger to anyone who cares about racial justice.
What does color have to do with it? It makes no sense. If a cop shoots someone but the rounds go to another house, that is an offense. It has a name, I forgot it, but has to do with muscle control. (Muscle as in the weapon)

This is playing a race card to get people “angry”

That’s why Louisville is going to get a rude awakening tonight.

What does color have to do with it?
It’s a crime to shoot into a white person’s apartment but not a crime to shoot into a Black person’s apartment or lie on a warrant application and then murder a Black person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back