Ex-officer Brett Hankison indicted in connection with Breonna Taylor's death

• Thread starter Thread starter RidgeSprinter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s in whatever law the prosecutors and police were using in this case.

EMT sounds more impressive than ER tech. Gotta belittle, demean, discredit, and vilify Black victims of police violence using any means necessary.

Atlanta, Little Rock, and Nashville are on alert.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

That really doesn’t make any sense, but ok. I’m muting this discussion.

The lmpd feed I watched showed the protesters outnumbered at the current hot spot. A protester who calls himself Riotheart showed the same thing on his live feed.

Some of the protesters got free bracelets for their time.

Last edited:
I just heard her boyfriend fired at the police, they fired back. Is the media trying to stir up trouble again?
If the boyfriend had not fired at the police, she would be alive today more than likely.

Was it a no knock warrant?

Last edited:
The protesters are being paid to loot destroy property. It’s a form of domestic terrorism. They all need to be indicted.

This is a game changer. Media lies, and America burns. Go figure. By the way, Kentucky AG is a black guy.

Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron said Louisville Metro officers knocked and announced themselves before breaching the door to Breonna Taylor’s apartment.

Probably overwhelmingly white just like the state as a whole.

Louisville will burn tonight.
There is no call for such racism, not here. People of color are equally capable of listening to evidence and making decisions as anyone else.
By the way, Kentucky AG is a black guy.
Who the AG is should not matter too much. The evidence was presented to a grand jury. You cannot get more justice than that. Likewise, a jury will hear the case. If they deem there is insufficient evidence for guilt beyond reasonable doubt, then Hankison will walk. That is how the justice system works.

Last edited:
I just heard her boyfriend fired at the police, they fired back. Is the media trying to stir up trouble again?
If the boyfriend had not fired at the police, she would be alive today more than likely.
If you were in his position and someone broke into your house at night while you were sleeping, you would have fired at them too. As for announcing they were police, some witnesses say they did and some say they didn’t. But that does not really matter. When someone is asleep they cannot be expected to hear an announcement outside their door in time to realize what was said. The police just should not have been in that position in the first place. They placed themselves in that position and so they are responsible for the normal expected response.

If you were in his position and someone broke into your house at night while you were sleeping, you would have fired at them too. As for announcing they were police, some witnesses say they did and some say they didn’t. But that does not really matter. When someone is asleep they cannot be expected to hear an announcement outside their door in time to realize what was said. The police just should not have been in that position in the first place. They placed themselves in that position and so they are responsible for the normal expected response.
Wow, I totally misread what you posted. Happens when I try to read and someone else is talking to me.

The police did everything right. This is just a possible outcome, and one no one likes.

Last edited:
They are, and that’s why they weren’t chosen. Because they knew whites wouldn’t convict because they’re covering for their racist police.

I haven’t heard or read all the facts of the case. I didn’t follow the story.

I am definitely sad that Breonna lost her life. It is tragic. She seemed a beautiful person who was doing good things with her life.

Was her boyfriend wounded?

I don’t own a firearm so I wouldn’t have fired at police.

Was the warrant for the boyfriend or were they in the
wrong apartment?

Were they in the bedroom asleep or the front room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back