Ex-officer Brett Hankison indicted in connection with Breonna Taylor's death

• Thread starter Thread starter RidgeSprinter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jesus then said to those Jews who believed in him, “If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 8: 31-32

The fact is the officers fired their weapons and killed a young black woman with missed shots.

If I am getting shot at, and I miss my attacker and hit someone else I am criminally responsible for that missed bullet. Why aren’t police?

The protesters are being paid to loot destroy property. It’s a form of domestic terrorism. They all need to be indicted.
how does one get paid? where do you sign up? is the payment in the form of cash or a check? are taxes withheld?

The fact is the officers fired their weapons and killed a young black woman with missed shots.

If I am getting shot at, and I miss my attacker and hit someone else I am criminally responsible for that missed bullet. Why aren’t police?
I admit this is a tragic situation, but the law as its written allows police to return fire when being shot it. No matter how much we may want it, sometimes the law does not fit each situation nicely. This is why laws sometimes need to be changed. We could probably find common ground here.
However, you are asserting the AG must ignore the law because he is black, and if he does not, he is “not really” black. You are asserting that the AG needs to determine guilt or innocence on the race of the people involved. Here we will find no common ground.

The Kentucky Attorney General had an excellent response to such demands. Justice should be administered based on the law, not mob rule.
And if the law is inadequate to provide the proper justice, it should be changed to be more fair to both victims and victimizers. As long as this qualified immunity keeps letting obvious wrongdoers off the hook, with a “tough luck” attitude toward their victims, the latter shall never receive their due justice in a court of law.

Victims of police wrongdoing have rights, too. Real justice should never be “just us”. And as long as there continues to be no accountability, these atrocities at the hands of careless, overly-zealous and yes, sometimes racist police will continue indefinitely.

Taylor’s boyfriend was involved in drug trafficking and other illicit activities. He fired on officers first, and when they returned fire, he fled and positioned himself behind her. She took the bullets for him. When you resist arrest and get shot, you’re fool, not a victim. You become the company you keep. Breonna is not a victim of racism or police brutality, she is a victim of unfortunate circumstances and her own poor choices. We need to stop being influenced by the false, manipulative media narrative.

#backtheblue

What should be more worrisome, is the Investigator who is the author of the report whom leaked the report. He should be arrested for obstruction of justice and tampering with an impending investigation and a whole slew of other charges.
How dare the cops defend themselves against false accusations?!

Taylor’s boyfriend was involved in drug trafficking and other illicit activities
Please get your facts straight. The man that was in her apartment was not part of the investigation.

Her ex boyfriend was/is.

Last edited:
Taylor’s family’s attorney pointed out he got charged for the bullets he shot into the white neighbors’ apartments but not the bullets he fired into the Black neighbor’s apartment. This whole thing is a huge middle finger to anyone who cares about racial justice.
That easily could be because the other house was innocent so endangering them is wrong, they just happened to be white.

The facts that we should consider, are not the facts that the media wants to focus on.

Why did they needed to arrest them?
Why did they need a no knock warrant?
What happened when they did the no knock warrant?

And from there, we have the facts.

Where the police officers doing something illegal? The answer be no. Was it a good thing? The answer be no.

What can we do to fix it? Well Ran Paul already is doing something. What else can be done? How is this fix?

Is name calling, accusations and political partisan the fix for this? The answer also be no.
It should be pointed out that, despite the issue of a no-knock warrant, they knocked and identified themselves.

That said, certainly a no-knock warrant has no place in these kinds of drug crimes.

Taylor’s family’s attorney pointed out he got charged for the bullets he shot into the white neighbors’ apartments but not the bullets he fired into the Black neighbor’s apartment. This whole thing is a huge middle finger to anyone who cares about racial justice.
The neighbor did not fire first at the police. Taylor’s boyfriend did. The police fired back.
Because it is unclear if he heard the police identify themselves, it cannot be argued he had a right to shoot. He faces no charges, last I heard.

They are, and that’s why they weren’t chosen. Because they knew whites wouldn’t convict because they’re covering for their racist police.
More overt racist comments.
You have zero evidence that race played a roll in this. You have zero evidence that any of the police officers acted out of racial malice.
To accuse someone of racism without evidence is racist itself.

When you resist arrest and get shot, you’re fool, not a victim.
When you lie on a warrant application and then kill someone you’re a murdering criminal, not a police officer.
That easily could be because the other house was innocent so endangering them is wrong, they just happened to be white.
He got 3 charges for bullets that went through walls into white neigjbor’s apartments, he did not get a charge for bullets that went through the ceiling into a Black neighbor’s apartment.
The neighbor did not fire first at the police.
The Black neighbor in the apartment upstairs also did not fire at police, but for some reason shooting into their apartment didn’t result in a wanton endangerment charge but shooting into a white neighbor’s apartment did.

Last edited:
Protestors blocking said cars from proceeding ,pounding on the hood Of vehicle screaming at driver.What would you expect the driver to do? Just sit there and take it?

3 white cops killed a black woman and not one of them is in jail. It doesn’t get much clearer than that that racism in every level of government in Kentucky protects those men. Had it been a black man who shot at someone, missed, and killed a white woman he’d have been lucky to live through the arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back