Ex-officer Brett Hankison indicted in connection with Breonna Taylor's death

• Thread starter Thread starter RidgeSprinter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you expect the driver to do? Just sit there and take it?
That is exactly what they expect. People need to understand that antifa types do not believe in universal rights. They do not believe that you have an inherent right to defend yourself, they do not believe that you have an inherent right to live in peace, or to protect your property. They believe those rights are entirely conditioned on how much you agree with them.

So a black drug dealer has the “right” to shoot at cops, but a white teenager does not have the right to defend himself against a child-rapist who is trying to kill him. A mob of leftists has the right to pull you out of your car and beat you, but you do not have the right to try to get away.

Appealing to fairness and justice and equality is useless with these people. They don’t believe in equality. They believe in the supremacy of themselves. They literally think giving normal, working class people the same rights as antifa thugs is an example of inequality.

When you lie on a warrant application and then kill someone you’re a murdering criminal, not a police officer.
Who lied? Which of the police officers there lied? What evidence can you press?
He got 3 charges for bullets that went through walls into white neigjbor’s apartments,
Where do the charges specify it was a “white neighbor”?
he did not get a charge for bullets that went through the ceiling into a Black neighbor’s apartment.
The boyfriend fired first, not the neighbor. The boyfriend is not being charged.

Readers should not who is and isn’t referencing race.

Sadly you are spot on! On another note,apparently a home with a Trump/Pence sign in its yard was set on fire ,while the occupants were inside.A youn g family with two small children,escaped with their lives but onl y after their house and car were torched.
This has to stop its evil

The system and laws are totally rigged in favor of LE using deadly force. All that is required is that they speak the magic words when asked why they did it. As we know from the bible, most humans at the moment of truth choose self over truth. We are a selfish species. It would take a true man of God to stand up and admit an error was made. Cops never admit errors. Ever. Rigged system. Has little to do with truth.

3 white cops killed a black woman and not one of them is in jail.
Again, what evidence do you have that the race of either played a role?
It doesn’t get much clearer than that that racism in every level of government in Kentucky protects those men.
Please specify the evidence that there is any racism In Kentucky government.
Again, if one charges others with racism without evidence, it is a racist accusation.
Had it been a black man who shot at someone, missed, and killed a white woman he’d have been lucky to live through the arrest.
Evidence that this would be the case.
Again, if one charges others with racism without evidence, it is a racist accusation.

And it is interesting that, without evidence, you accuse a Republican attorney general of racism against blacks, and a Democrat governor of racism.

The system and laws are totally rigged in favor of LE using deadly force. All that is required is that they speak the magic words when asked why they did it.
Evidence. It requires evidence. The evidence is the boyfriend fired first. Police are allowed to return fire.
The boyfriend claims he did not hear the police announce themselves. Therefore, he is not charge for shooting a police officer .
As we know from the bible, most humans at the moment of truth choose self over truth. We are a selfish species. It would take a true man of God to stand up and admit an error was made.
The system recognized both mistakes: the boyfriend shooting first. The police returning fire.
Kudos to the AG and grand jury.

Who lied?
LMPD, claimed a postal inspector confirmed suspicious packages were going to the apartment when in fact the postal inspector found the opposite, that no suspicious packages were going to the apartment.
Where do the charges specify it was a “white neighbor”?
The charges list the initials if the three people in the apartment next door that the cops fired into. All three are white, so three endangerment charges. There were no charges for the bullet that went through the ceiling into the upstairs apartment where a Black family lives. Apparently in Kentucky it’s not a crime to endanger a Black person.

LMPD, claimed a postal inspector confirmed suspicious packages were going to the apartment when in fact the postal inspector found the opposite, that no suspicious packages were going to the apartment.
So, assuming the account is correct, was the police officer who lied for the warrant the same one who fired shots? Is there evidence that he lied because he wanted to shoot Taylor or her boyfriend, because they were black or for other reasons?
Apparently in Kentucky it’s not a crime to endanger a Black person.
Again, if you make an accusation of racism, you have to have evidence that they acted with racist intent, or the accusation is racist. Are you claiming the Ky. AG is racist against blacks?

3 white cops.

1 dead black woman.

No charges.

It couldn’t possibly be more clear. But you have a vested interest in not seeing what would be a threat to your position in society as a privileged white male.

So, assuming the account is correct, was the police officer who lied for the warrant the same one who fired shots?
No, he’s been reassigned and is under investigation.
Again, if you make an accusation of racism, you have to have evidence that they acted with racist intent, or the accusation is racist. Are you claiming the Ky. AG is racist against blacks?
I’m simply concluding from the available evidence that the AG believes it’s a crime to shoot into a white person’s house but not a crime to shoot into a Black person’s house.

You don’t go against your own.
A grand jury does not pick sides, but adjudges what the law requires.

“White” is only a “side” for a small minority of white supremists.
If I am getting shot at, and I miss my attacker and hit someone else I am criminally responsible for that missed bullet.
Two things. The one being charged is being charged for this act, that is shooting where he shouldn’t. Second, you may not be criminally responsible in the same situation. You still would be civilly responsible, but not criminally, but so are the police.

The most absurd claims here do nothing toward racial justice. Tabloid style claims do not help.

3 white cops.

1 dead black woman.

No charges.

It couldn’t possibly be more clear. But you have a vested interest…
I have a vested interest in refuting racist accusations.
I have a vested interest in due process and presumption of innocence.
The boyfriend shot a cop in the leg and is not charged. Is that racism, too?

The head of the police department is a Democrat. You have accused him of racism.
The state attorney general is a Republican and black. You’ve accused him of racism against his own race.
The governor of Kentucky is a Democrat. You’ve accused him of racism

The only racism I see is coming from your posts.
not seeing what would be a threat to your position in society as a privileged white male
Another racist accusation.
First, you don’t know my race. Second, the accusation of “white privilege”, by definition, is a racist accusation.

Last edited:
No, he’s been reassigned and is under investigation.
Well, by all means, stop the investigation and convict him now. :roll_eyes:
I’m simply concluding from the available evidence that the AG believes it’s a crime to shoot into a white person’s house but not a crime to shoot into a Black person’s house.
That is not what the attorney general concluded. That’s not what the grand jury concluded. In fact, youR conclusion wreaks of uniformed prejudice.

Is that supposed to be enough? She gets killed by police so they can pay off the community with a few million dollars?

The guy charged with wanton endangerment never even hit breona. The three cops who did received no charges. It’s not disputed that they shot her. It’s not disputed that they were executing a valid warrant. But she was killed on suspicion of a crime that didn’t carry a death sentence. And no drugs were ever found.

Those cops deserve to be in jail.

Well, by all means, stop the investigation and convict him now.
I actually agree with you!
That is not what the attorney general concluded. That’s not what the grand jury concluded.
That is in fact exactly what they concluded. The officer got an endangerment charge for shooting into a white person’s house but not for shooting into a Black person’s house.

Those cops deserve to be in jail.
They may well deserve to be put in jail, yet the legal means to do so does not exist in Kentucky. I do not know. Police are given latitude in use of deadly force, more in some places than others. That might need to be changed. Just understand that there is no free lunch on this. Make law enforcement more dangerous, it will cost more to hire qualified people, and taxes have to go up. Pay less, you get less qualified, but save taxes.

Last edited:
Is that supposed to be enough? She gets killed by police so they can pay off the community with a few million dollars?
They police did not commit a crime. Certainly the city did not. The one who should pay is her drug criminal ex-boyfriend. He sucked her in and she died for his crimes.
If you want to argue against no-knock warrants for drug crimes, join the club led by Rand Paul.

But you cannot make false and unproven of racism and expect no pushback. Let me know when you’re willing to criticize the real criminal: her ex boyfriend.
The guy charged with wanton endangerment never even hit breona. The three cops who did received no charges.
I’m not sure why you do not understand the legal fact that, once fired upon, police can return fire when legally serving a warrant. The new boyfriend fired first. They returned fire. Taylor’s death is a horrible tragedy, but not a crime committed by the police.
The guy charged hit a house in which no one fired first.
It’s not disputed that they shot her. It’s not disputed that they were executing a valid warrant.
Exactly. That’s what happened. The police did not break the law. They were fired on first. One was injured.
But she was killed on suspicion of a crime that didn’t carry a death sentence. And no drugs were ever found.
The ex boyfriend had them. And weapons. And he had placed Taylor in a terrible situation.
That is in fact exactly what they concluded. The officer got an endangerment charge for shooting into a white person’s house but not for shooting into a Black person’s house.
Please quote where the AG distinguishes the houses as having white or black residents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back