• Thread starter Thread starter RidgeSprinter
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
7_Sorrows:
Was the warrant for the boyfriend or were they in the
wrong apartment?
The warrant was for the correct apartment, they just lied on the warrant application. Seems to be related to a larger real estate scheme.
How did they lie?

From what I understand, the warrant had to do with her exp boyfriend who they thought might be using her apartment to hide drugs or money.

They had a no knock warrant which they did not utilize.
Witnesses said they knocked and announced police presence.
Brianna and her new boyfriend go into the hallway to see what is going on. Is it the police or the exe boyfriend pretending to be the police?

It seems like both the new boyfriend were justified in shooting. The boyfriend in defense of his girlfriend and him and the police officer who was shot in the thigh.

Why did they have to go in the middle of the night to
serve the warrant I don’t know?

How did they lie?
Claimed the postal inspector found that suspicious packages were being to delivered to the apartment when in fact the postal inspector had determined no suspicious packages were going to the apartment.

Her ex verified she held money for him after he was arrested the same night. He talked to a few people on the jail phone and he told one of the other guys in the ring he had given her a few thousand recently and that she “picked up” more.

(According to a local news station)

Last edited:
Specifically, the officer was charged for shooting into an apartment with white people in it but not charged for shooting into an apartment with Black people in it.

Specifically, the officer was charged for shooting into an apartment with white people in it but not charged for shooting into an apartment with Black people in it.
Wasn’t it basically for reckless use of a firearm since his shots went through the wall into an adjoining apartment? I have not heard who resided in that apartment. @Balto1

I don’t know, but I cannot find a satisfactory reason for the other neighbors being excluded.

Only one bullet was identified so it could have been overlooked.

Wasn’t it basically for reckless use of a firearm since his shots went through the wall into an adjoining apartment? I have not heard who resided in that apartment.
Yes, he fired into the adjacent apartment where three white people live, hence the three endangerment charges. He also fired through the ceiling into the upstairs apartment. A Black family lives upstairs, hence no endangerment charges.

Yes, he fired into the adjacent apartment where three white people live, hence the three endangerment charges. He also fired through the ceiling into the upstairs apartment. A Black family lives upstairs, hence no endangerment charges.
Source, please, where they say that their decision was based on the race Of the individuals involved.

Source, please, where they say that their decision was based on the race Of the individuals involved.
The source is the officer was charged for endangering the lives of white people but not for endangering the lives of Black people.

40.png
JonNC:
The source is the officer was charged for endangering the lives of white people but not for endangering the lives of Black people.
In your fantasy world, but not in any actual document or source that you can cite to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back