I
iluvmybabies
Guest
Well many of you know my history regarding exhusand and my 3 children…and some knew that I had to go back to court because he was getting a reduction on his child support… Well he got what he wanted they approved it for him the judge didn’t even let me have a single word to say every time I tried to say something he would stop me and tell me to be quiet… Even when my exhusband bashed me and said some horrible things about me to the judge like “all she cares about is the money, she doesn’t let me see the children, she denies me to speak with them or to see them all she wants is the money! I don’t think I should even have to pay any of this at all!” The judge listened to everything he said when I tried to defend myself the judge told me off! It was devastating…Really sad and devastating!!! I was really disappointed…Then the judge heard him say he made more than what was posted he made for the adjustment application and the judge instead of being kind and show justice and order an investigation since obviously exhusband lied about how much he makes just pretended he didn’t hear my exhusband say he made another 1000-1500 more a month than what was reported for his modification and just agrees to lowering child support I was in shock and in awe! 3 Children, I make 8 grand less than my exhusband and now with the new baby I have been extremely ill and barely bring home a couple of hundred a month, I am just like wow where’s the justice?! He gets everything he wants all the time…He gets it all…Lies to the judge and gets away with it…All the while lowering what he doens’t even pay to begin with lowered by several thousands in the arrears and several hundred in the monthly payments almost 600 dollars less!
Devastating…with kids getting older and having more wants and needs it’s taking a huge toll on me emotionally and physcially because I have forced myself to return to work even though I feel really ill…But what are we going to do you know?! I couldn’t even celebrate my 10 year olds bday this past weekend where he wanted to go which was chuckeecheeses…I feel so bad for him…Hopefully my kids will learn to forgive me for not giving them a lot of the things they want…
And btw my daughter asked my exhusband to buy a 3.50 dollar box of girlscout cookies from her he told her he had no money at all and she was so upset with him she told him herself, “i see the kind of father you are!” I feel sorry for her to suffer because of him, he doesn’t talk to her on a daily basis she told me she no longer cares if he doesn’t even text her I know she’s sad but she has decided to push him as far away as possible since that’s what he’s doing to her…and he’s here in court saying I deny him his parental rights?!
just needed to vent I guess thanks all for listening…
And btw my daughter asked my exhusband to buy a 3.50 dollar box of girlscout cookies from her he told her he had no money at all and she was so upset with him she told him herself, “i see the kind of father you are!” I feel sorry for her to suffer because of him, he doesn’t talk to her on a daily basis she told me she no longer cares if he doesn’t even text her I know she’s sad but she has decided to push him as far away as possible since that’s what he’s doing to her…and he’s here in court saying I deny him his parental rights?!
just needed to vent I guess thanks all for listening…