Father Non-Essential

• Thread starter Thread starter George720
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George720

A holy indictment if ever there was one of the whole response to the pandemic in the US…

And of the Christian response specifically…

geo

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you @George720 for sharing this video. What wisdom this priest has! I agree with everything he has said.

Do you know who this priest really is? I think he said he is in California. I would
like to know more about him and follow him online if he posts any other videos
or homilies.

So many need to watch this video!

Thank you @PilgrimMichelangelo

I clicked on the link, but it didn’t take me to the site. Is the name typed correctly?

Woops. Forgive me. I edited the link. It should work now. 🙂

Important things here…

Fr. Josiah is both a scholar and a parish priest…

geo

I don’t like his rant.

I LOVE this “rant”…

Standing up for Life and Truth and Love is a Good thing…

And especially if you are a Priest of the Most High God…

Liquor and marijuanna stores can be open, but not Churches??

And have you seen this?

Forsaking God for lies and greed?

geo

Last edited:
It makes sense if you think about it.

Social distancing can be maintained in those businesses, not necessarily at Mass.

And there’s no way that the Eucharistic Body can be received while maintaining SD, nor with a mask on.

ICXC NIKA

Does not apply to the armed citizenry and those off the grid. That could mean everyone if need be.

40.png
George720:
Eastern Orthodoxy IS Eastern Catholicism
Wow🤦‍♂️
It IS kinda obvious… I mean, we did not stop being the Catholic Church just because we all withheld Communion from the Latin Church… We were all the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church together, all Sui-juris Churches in Communion with one another, Latin Rome with all the rest of us, until Rome tried to take over the Church in the 10th century… We did not surrender our Catholicity by excluding the Latin Church from our Holy Communion…

I mean, of COURSE we are the Eastern Catholic Church… 🤦‍♂️

The Latin Churchmen these days do seem to think we have no right to Catholicity… Some years back I remember someone who got banned here for insisting that the Orthodox Catholic Faith is Catholic… It still seems to be astonishing to some - Do you think I will get banned?

geo

Eastern Catholics are in communion with Rome.
The Eastern Orthodox Church is the Eastern Orthodox Catholic Church… It is not a non-Catholic Church in any way… So too is the Oriental Orthodox Church…

There is a huge difference between understanding catholicity as one’s Communion with Latin Rome vs one’s Communion with one another as Sovereign (Sui-juris) Churches…

geo

Last edited:
It makes sense if you think about it.

Social distancing can be maintained in those businesses, not necessarily at Mass.

And there’s no way that the Eucharistic Body can be received while maintaining SD, nor with a mask on.

ICXC NIKA
Top post 💫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back