Ah, okay. lol I think that given the information in the original post, there could be many (good) answers!
Sorry then, looks like I really wasnât clear enough. Letâs attempt to instill some order in the stories.
Man and woman are young, college freshmen and they go to the same college. She singles him out to ask for direction, ends up spending some 2 hours with him, he gets her phone number, things get a little flashy in public. Their next meeting is already some cinema, they kiss on the cheek right off the bat, like they were old friends or something. They keep meeting every week (status was ambiguous - Iâd have to explain words from a foreign language), during which some rather intimate conversations happen, they both seem to be interested in each other and connecting. To him, she seems to be wanting to make a good impression judging by her picking feminine and flattering outfits unlike normal, plus there seems to be some sparks and a lot of laughing. The other signs are that sheâs happy with her telling her it wasnât a problem to phone any time she wished, plus, her spontaneous diminution of his name (itâs one of those names you rarely do that with unless youâre close family and not between two guys anyway), plus his noticing the kiss on the cheek wasnât a stable feature with her male friends, so he decides he has a chance and makes a move and tells the girl. Then she says itâs always been only friends and nothing romantic from her point of view and apologises to him for possibly having sent mixed signals, no, she isnât interested, thereâs no chemistry, in other words gives him a total cold shower and it looks like he was wrong all the time.
Thatâs obviously possible because guys tend to do that a lot (i.e. being wrong all the time), but judging that situation from my experience and some theoretical knowledge I have about such things, it seems to me that while itâs possible he was wrong all the time, itâs not very *probable
that he was wrong on every single thing, while the girl wasnât a lying type. *Iâm tempted to think he over- and she underestimated things and both being clueless, the conversation devolved into half-worthless babble. However, I canât find a full-proof explanation for her later telling him her schedule for the day (with a gap) during a short, accidental meeting in #2 because if anything looks like a woman trying to make a man ask her out, that does.
Is this clearer?
Hey Chev- there are no âgoodâ answers. Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. We donât speak the same language. We speak with the right brain, men generally speak with the left. In a marriage men show love through intimacy while women show it through other actions. These are generalizations, but just remember one of the reasons God made us so beatiful is that otherwise we are so hard to deal with.
Yes, I know quite a bit about the differences and I actually have a good ratio of reading both men and women but between these two doods in a situation I remember from ages ago, I canât work it out. Maybe I should quit trying to figure it out but I somehow want to
pwn the problem.