O
Onedayatatime
Guest
This is my list for the five most important things in a marriage. My marriage in fact. Comments, additions, corrections and discussions welcome.
By way of disclosure, I have been married for 31 years, am a cradle catholic, my wife is a convert, have 4 grown up kids and have been through a lot of what life can thow at you, good and bad.
I digress my top five are:
By way of disclosure, I have been married for 31 years, am a cradle catholic, my wife is a convert, have 4 grown up kids and have been through a lot of what life can thow at you, good and bad.
I digress my top five are:
*]Total devotion to God
*]Honor and love your spouse with all your heart and body
*]Communicate with each other all the time
*]Address problems together. Unite and conquer.
*]Smile, this is a life sentence … have fun together