T
tabbytru
Guest
Hello. I was born and raised Seventh Day Adventist even attended SDA Academy. I started having doubts about my beliefs for a few years now and, have stopped attending the church, since then i have attended a few different churches trying to find the right one.
I have been having a problem with them because they all believe differently and even they have varying beliefs with in there own denominations.
I have always been afraid of the Catholic Church because of the Adventist beliefs that the Pope is the Anti Christ and all of the stories about them . But i have been searching for the true church, so i started looking into who started the churches that we have today and they all of course came out of the Catholic church.
I then wondered who started the Catholic Church. I found that it came out of Jesus’s ministry. I found Catholic answers and it has helped me to debunk some of my concerns about the church from being SDA . I have recently called my local Catholic Church to ask about learning more about the faith.
I admit that i am abit scared because i do have the SDA church beliefs in my head but I no longer believe most of them. I am very nervous about this step that i am taking but yet I hope that i will finally find the true church to belong to
I have been having a problem with them because they all believe differently and even they have varying beliefs with in there own denominations.
I have always been afraid of the Catholic Church because of the Adventist beliefs that the Pope is the Anti Christ and all of the stories about them . But i have been searching for the true church, so i started looking into who started the churches that we have today and they all of course came out of the Catholic church.
I then wondered who started the Catholic Church. I found that it came out of Jesus’s ministry. I found Catholic answers and it has helped me to debunk some of my concerns about the church from being SDA . I have recently called my local Catholic Church to ask about learning more about the faith.
I admit that i am abit scared because i do have the SDA church beliefs in my head but I no longer believe most of them. I am very nervous about this step that i am taking but yet I hope that i will finally find the true church to belong to