school
as a boy.

The parents of the 9-year-old child said the youngster was born with
the
body of a girl, but the brain of a boy.

They have asked that he be referred to and treated as a boy by teachers
and
other students, and school officials are accommodating the request. The
parents have even changed the child’s name.

The child’s mother told The Eagle-Tribune that the family made the
decision
after consulting with medical professionals. She said the child is
still
biologically a girl.

The mother has requested that the family not be identified to protect
the
child.

School Superintendent C. Phillip Littlefield said there is nothing
harmful
about the child being in the school.

So, it is okay to simply go along with a severe mental disorder?

I do not which is a greater mental hygiene issue the absurd parents, the poor, poor child, or the so-called medical professionals?

fix,

Everyone, except the child. We are talking about a fourth-grader here! Fourth graders are only 9-10 years old…that child is a victim of horrible parenting, horrible medical professionals and horrible school administrators. It is just so sad.

This situation must be terribly confusing to the students at the school.

40.png
TPJCatholic:
fix,

Everyone, except the child. We are talking about a fourth-grader here! Fourth graders are only 9-10 years old…that child is a victim of horrible parenting, horrible medical professionals and horrible school administrators. It is just so sad.
What happens in 3 years?

40.png
TPJCatholic:
fix,

That is why I said poor, poor child. It is a great injustice. They are all…nuts.

fix,

I agree, and that child could be helped, but the adults are too busy being all pc and modern…

Her brain was born a boy??? Oh come on! Sounds like this kid either has some serious mental issues or some serious 'I want attention" issues! 9 years old? My kid can’t even decide what cereal to have in the morning, let alone all this ‘gender’ stuff!

mommy,

I agree with you again! That child cannot possibly know enough yet…sadly the adults are forcing her into a situation that may make things nearly impossible to reverse.

wabrams and gilliam,

Oh–yes, I had not thought that far ahead…

However, I would be willing to guess that the medical professionals and the parents already plan to adminster testaterone treatments, or something to avert those developments. Later will come surgery.

40.png
TPJCatholic:
wabrams and gilliam,

Oh–yes, I had not thought that far ahead…

However, I would be willing to guess that the medical professionals and the parents already plan to adminster testaterone treatments, or something to avert those developments. Later will come surgery.
Very sad situation.

wabrams,

Yes, realizing that people are destroying a child’s life is never something that is easy on the heart. Prayer is needed.

40.png
TPJCatholic:
wabrams,

Yes, realizing that people are destroying a child’s life is never something that is easy on the heart. Prayer is needed.
And to make matters worse, when this child becomes an adult, something will go off in their head saying “wait a minute, I’m a woman, not a man;” then the flood of lawsuits and therapy begin.

wabrams,

Yes, that girl has a long and painful road in front of her. Let’s just pray that the Lord helps her find Him along the road, so that her pain will not impact her walk with Jesus.

40.png
TPJCatholic:
wabrams,

Yes, that girl has a long and painful road in front of her. Let’s just pray that the Lord helps her find Him along the road, so that her pain will not impact her walk with Jesus.
Amen to that.

This thread really hits close to home, not because I have a child that struggles with this issue, but because I often feel like I was born in the wrong gendered body myself. I just edited this and what you may have read here originally has been moved to its own thread titled “Help I struggle with Gender Identity Disorder”.

My prayers are with this person whose parents actually promote the further distortion and mutilation of their daughter. I pray for the parents and all involved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back