Frogs are bad enough…if it were really cats and dogs I would be completely freaked outI’d have been a little weirded out. I mean, c’mon-I’ve heard it’s raining cats and dogs, but frogs??? Ewww, gross!
I knew it wouldn’t bother you gilliam:nope: At least the rain of snakes would shake you up a bit.Interesting. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be impressed with frogs raining down. Now snakes raining down on me, that would get my attention!
Just a littleI knew it wouldn’t bother you gilliam:nope: At least the rain of snakes would shake you up a bit.![]()
a frog storm??! i’d probably stand rooted to where i was like thisgaping at the whole thing.
then i’d pray.
Hmm…if I saw it raining frogs I’d go inside and grab this…
findresults.site
My handy ‘frog umbrella’!!!
and maybe my handy frog raincoat:
findresults.site
That’d keep those frogs off!
Then, of course, I’d scratch my head and pray that locusts aren’t following far behind.
Now if that had been cockroaches…http://bestsmileys.com/puking/2.gif
Now you have freaked me out.:bigyikes: I was raised in SFLA and those things freak me out even if there is only one. Poor Fr Tom or anyone else near me would be TRYING to peel me off of them. I can hold on quite well LOL.Now if that had been cockroaches…http://bestsmileys.com/puking/2.gif
Wow you guys must have a real over population of cats & dogs. Hope you all spay and neuter.:whacky:WOWthat would be different, in Scotland it normally rains cats and dogs for 52 weeks a year.Must admit though locals must have wondered
good story
![]()
Fear of frogs? How did she develop that phobia?Mine would be… I bet my mom is having a freakin heart attack! she is DESPERATELY afraid of frogs. no seriously i probably would have thought armageddon was upon us!
I am not afraid of frogs,but if its started raining frogsFear of frogs? How did she develop that phobia?
gather em up and ut them in the freezer. frog legs are yummy.Okay on a serious note:ehh: Say you the poster on CA are in your front yard and all of a suddenthousands of frogs start falling out of the sky
![]()
What would be your first reaction or thought?And tell the truth:tsktsk:
![]()