Frogs rain on Serbia!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s a page that talks a bit about raining frogs, as well as a few other things, like raining blood.
 
Man I am going to tell you now if any of that happened especially raining blood,you would have to follow my smoke trail to the nearest Catholic Church,and if the Priest wanted me to go home he may have to get assistance in pulling me off the pew:eek: :eek: :eek: There is NO WAYhttp://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gifOur good Lord would be laughing at my antics if such a thing happened inmy presencehttp://bestsmileys.com/scared/3.gif
 
Momofone:
I’d have been a little weirded out. I mean, c’mon-I’ve heard it’s raining cats and dogs, but frogs??? Ewww, gross!
Frogs are bad enough…if it were really cats and dogs I would be completely freaked out :eek:
 
Interesting. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be impressed with frogs raining down. Now snakes raining down on me, that would get my attention!
 
40.png
gilliam:
Interesting. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be impressed with frogs raining down. Now snakes raining down on me, that would get my attention!
I knew it wouldn’t bother you gilliam:nope: At least the rain of snakes would shake you up a bit.:eek:
 
*Well, if anybody has a craving for frog’s legs, you know where to go. 😃 😉 *
 
a frog storm??! i’d probably stand rooted to where i was like this :eek: gaping at the whole thing.

then i’d pray.
 
40.png
antiaphrodite:
a frog storm??! i’d probably stand rooted to where i was like this :eek: gaping at the whole thing.

then i’d pray.
:rotfl: I understand completely:eek:
 
40.png
Sanctus:
Hmm…if I saw it raining frogs I’d go inside and grab this…

findresults.site

My handy ‘frog umbrella’!!!

and maybe my handy frog raincoat:

findresults.site

That’d keep those frogs off!

Then, of course, I’d scratch my head and pray that locusts aren’t following far behind.
:rotfl: LOL:rotfl:
 
WOW :eek: that would be different, in Scotland it normally rains cats and dogs for 52 weeks a year.Must admit though locals must have wondered :confused: good story 👍
 
Church Militant:
Now if that had been cockroaches…http://bestsmileys.com/puking/2.gif
Now you have freaked me out.:bigyikes: I was raised in SFLA and those things freak me out even if there is only one. Poor Fr Tom or anyone else near me would be TRYING to peel me off of them. I can hold on quite well LOL.
 
40.png
juancross:
WOW :eek: that would be different, in Scotland it normally rains cats and dogs for 52 weeks a year.Must admit though locals must have wondered :confused: good story 👍
Wow you guys must have a real over population of cats & dogs. Hope you all spay and neuter.:whacky:
 
40.png
TarAshly:
Mine would be… I bet my mom is having a freakin heart attack! she is DESPERATELY afraid of frogs. no seriously i probably would have thought armageddon was upon us!
Fear of frogs? How did she develop that phobia?
 
40.png
David_Paul:
Fear of frogs? How did she develop that phobia?
I am not afraid of frogs,but if its started raining frogs:eek: Well that is a different story:eek:
 
Lisa…waterspouts are fairly common here in South Florida. Considering what could fall out of the Florida sky frogs would be no problema…
 
40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Okay on a serious note:ehh: Say you the poster on CA are in your front yard and all of a sudden:eek: thousands of frogs start falling out of the sky:eek: :eek: What would be your first reaction or thought?And tell the truth:tsktsk: 😃
gather em up and ut them in the freezer. frog legs are yummy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top