George Stephanopoulos' Wife Says She Watched Porn With Her 15 And 17 Year Old Daughters

  • Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

Guest
You can’t stop them, so I would watch it with them. I would look at the porn with them that one time, like, ‘They’re performing.’”
She watched porn to teach them about sex. This is the way a liberal parent thinks. I can’t stop them so I might as well join them. Really.
 
Last edited:
Is it really so surprising? Porn is pervasive in our society, Ali is in the Hollywood elite, where “Rated R” films are near enough to porn anyway. It’s a slippery slope.
 
Most of Hollywood is degenerate and promotes values different from yours. No surprises that their personal lives reflect their professional ones.
 
Porn is pervasive in our society, Ali is in the Hollywood elite, where “Rated R” films are near enough to porn anyway. It’s a slippery slope.
Hollywood? Someone can find porn on Twitter, among many other places.

I had a discussion with someone about something related some years ago. Basically, if a child has Internet access and their own computing device, chances are they have encountered porn whether they were looking for it or not.

The situation of the person with which I was speaking, she is divorced. She is more on the morally conservative side. Her ex-husband…don’t know how to describe him. But he likes porn. And their son has seen him watching porn. The mother wanted to have dialogue with him about some of the things that he saw so that his father was not the only one choosing the items that influenced his sexual development.
 
Isn’t it illegal to show pornographic material to under 18s?
 
What a warped view of sex to pass on to children. :cry: Such a shame.
 
@gam197 @Anesti33 @WingedHussar @Cathoholic @(name removed by moderator) @SeanF1989 @QuillWriter @JonNC

As ever, Breitbart is not the best source. For a more balanced view of what Ali Wentworth was trying to achieve, there is this:

 
I get it already. It’s shameful. She should perhaps try to be age-appropriate with her children. She has no compunction swearing at them? SMH.
 
So you think “combating stereotypes” makes porn-watching (with or without children present) OK EmilyAlexandria?

And you are going to blame “Breitbart!!??”

I must admit I am very disappointed with your opinion here.
CCC 2211 a, c The political community has a duty to honor the family, to assist it, and to ensure especially . . .
. . . .- the protection of security and health, especially with respect to dangers like drugs, pornography, alcoholism, etc.;
CCC 2354 Pornography consists in removing real or simulated sexual acts from the intimacy of the partners, in order to display them deliberately to third parties. It offends against chastity because it perverts the conjugal act, the intimate giving of spouses to each other. It does grave injury to the dignity of its participants (actors, vendors, the public), since each one becomes an object of base pleasure and illicit profit for others. It immerses all who are involved in the illusion of a fantasy world. It is a grave offense. Civil authorities should prevent the production and distribution of pornographic materials.
.

To all others. From EmilyAlexandria’s article . . . .
“I will show them girls in tiny bikinis with their a*** s sticking out. And I’m like, do you see this girl? She’s got a hole she’s trying to fill… It’s all bull****, what you’re looking at.”

That’s why Wentworth’s solution is to educate, explain, and invite ongoing conversation. “You can’t stop them. . . . .
Sick.

As I said. A form of child abuse.
 
Last edited:
Isn’t it illegal to show pornographic material to under 18s?
Check on your local laws. There was a substitute teacher that was charged with “contributing to the delinquency of minors” after a classroom PC with malware spontaneously started showing adult material. Some states have no laws on it, some have obscenity laws that apply.
 
I’m not saying that actually watching pornography with your children is the best or only way of explaining what’s wrong with it. I can see that there are perfectly reasonable objections to doing so and that there are possibly other ways, better ways, of achieving the same ends. However, the Breitbart story is clearly a hit piece on Wentworth. She deserves a fair hearing based on a less obviously biased source. That is all I am saying. From the outraged comments on this thread, anyone would think that after dinner she says, “Hey, kids, wanna watch some porn with Mommy tonight?”
 
“To block it and say no piques their curiosity; it’s more about them knowing what it is… can’t stop them, so I am going to watch it with them,” Wentworth told Messing and Dayani of her decision to watch porn with her kids — teen daughters with George Stephanopolous (who recently recovered from COVID-19, bless!), Elliott Anastasia and Harper Andrea.
I never did that to my children, but I sure as heck not embarrass my children by telling the world about it if I had.
How awful.
 
Supporting a mother watching porn with her minor children because you don’t like conservative news is…well I’m not sure what it.

Regardless of her reasoning, allowing your minor children to watch porn is wrong, just morally wrong and against all Catholic values. The news source is not in the wrong here, the mother is, no excuse.
 
The sad thing is, how many more parents might be doing the same thing, only
they don’t admit it. It might be more prevalent than we know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top