Graphic antiabortion video to be shown on Independence Mall

• Thread starter Thread starter _Abyssinia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactics like this make me ashamed to be pro-life. I don’t want these people on my side, they make conversations something between difficult and impossible.
Does this offend your sensibilities? It does mine as well. Which is precisely why I want the world to see pictures of the reality of what a civilized society does to their children.

Tactics like this make me ashamed to be pro-life. I don’t want these people on my side, they make conversations something between difficult and impossible.
I don’t know.

This seems to be advocating tea and scones in the parlour to keep us blithely sheltered from the dismemberment and mayhem happening in the back room.

What is the point of “conversations,” especially easy and probative ones, if the point of having them is to keep us from looking at the actual evidence that may sway us to accept the truth that what is being done is unconscionable.

I don’t know.

This seems to be advocating tea and scones in the parlour to keep us blithely sheltered from the dismemberment and mayhem happening in the back room.

What is the point of “conversations,” especially easy and probative ones, if the point of having them is to keep us from looking at the actual evidence that may sway us to accept the truth that what is being done is unconscionable.
The conversations pro abortion people want is about choice and reproductive freedom and unwanted children… The last thing they want to talk about is the dismembered children these euphemisms bring about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back