Guess the Movie Quote game!

• Thread starter Thread starter RichSpidizzy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.K. Patchunky you Western movie history buff you. Here’s one last stab before I leave.

Could it possibly be Broken Arrow?

40.png
Annunciata:
Cochise? (sp)
If Patchunky gets back and says that we still haven’t guessed it–

well, I think you’ll need to go get…

The…

Librarian…
:bigyikes:

40.png
AServantofGod:
O.K. Patchunky you Western movie history buff you. Here’s one last stab before I leave.

Could it possibly be ***Broken Arrow? :clapping: ***
CHRISTOS VOSKRES!
VO ISTINU VOSKRES!

Yes, it is BROKEN ARROW starring Jimmy Stewart, Jeff Chandler and Debra Paget.
*The quote is from Jeff Chandler, playing the HISTORICAL FIGURE, Cochise, leader of the Apaches. He and Jimmy Stewart are walking through the Apache village when the come upon a traditional ceremonial dance and Jimmy Stewart says: " What is the meaning of the dance?" *
Jeff Chandler answers: "The spirits of good and evil are dancing. If it is done wrong, they will be angry up there."
*Now for the hints, Jeff Chandler starred in OUR MISS BROOKS with Eve Arden on RADIO! He was a MAJOR radio actor.:clapping: *
*Jimmy Stewart is VERY WELL KNOW for his Western movies.:yup: *
*Jay Silverheels has a part as the other historical Apache leader, GERONIMO. He became a MAJOR TV star when he co-starred as TONTO, on the TV show THE LONE RANGER and uttered those “famous” words, **YES, KEMO SABE…:yup: ***
OK, what’s next???

FELDAMADT KRISZTUS!
FALOBAN FELDAMADT!

Patchunky said:
CHRISTOS VOSKRES!
VO ISTINU VOSKRES!

Yes, it is BROKEN ARROW starring Jimmy Stewart, Jeff Chandler and Debra Paget.

*The quote is from Jeff Chandler, playing the HISTORICAL FIGURE, Cochise, leader of the Apaches. He and Jimmy Stewart are walking through the Apache village when the come upon a traditional ceremonial dance and Jimmy Stewart says: " What is the meaning of the dance?" *

Jeff Chandler answers: "The spirits of good and evil are dancing. If it is done wrong, they will be angry up there."

Now for the hints, Jeff Chandler starred in OUR MISS BROOKS with Eve Arden on RADIO!
He was a MAJOR radio actor.:clapping:

*Jimmy Stewart is VERY WELL KNOW for his Western movies.:yup: *

Jay Silverheels has a part as the other historical Apache leader, GERONIMO. He became a MAJOR TV star when he co-starred as TONTO, on the TV show THE LONE RANGER and uttered those “famous” words, **YES, KEMO SABE…:yup: **

OK, what’s next???

FELDAMADT KRISZTUS!
FALOBAN FELDAMADT
!

Fantastic Job, Patch- You are king of the Movie Quote game!!

Whew! I’m exhausted after all that, but I gotta hand it to you Patchunky - Excellent!

“I don’t want to kill you. Don’t move”

40.png
JackmanUSC:
Thin Red Line maybe?
You got it! That had to be the most poetic war movie I’ve ever seen. There was beauty in the midst of horror and life in the midst of death. Or was it the other way around? The movie quote I gave was actually said in Japanese by the soldier that shot Witt at the end.

Your turn JackmanUSC.

I PM’d Jackman. If he doesn’t answer then Richspidizzy can decide who goes next. He is the originator of this thread. How does that sound?

40.png
jako:
I PM’d Jackman. If he doesn’t answer then Richspidizzy can decide who goes next. He is the originator of this thread. How does that sound?
Maybe Richspidizzy could post the next quote if Jackman doesn’t post.

Now I have precisely the right instrument, at precisely the right moment of history, in exactly the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back