Guess the Movie Quote game!

• Thread starter Thread starter RichSpidizzy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just signed up for the forums & found this. I’m sure you won’t like this…
I thought this was forums about Catholic or other related Christren topics. This forum is a waste.

40.png
JackmanUSC:
Patton is the correct answer. those hints gave it away didn’t it!
Still didn’t help me any…:o

So Fr Eddie gets to post a movie quote now…

Namoi Ruth:
I thought this was forums about Catholic or other related Christren topics. This forum is a waste.
Yeah, thanks for the post. :yawn: Your probably one of those people who don’t believe we should have fun. 👋

Namoi Ruth:
Hi Namoi Ruth, and welcome to the forums!

Perhaps you didn’t realize that there are other sections to these forums. Currently, you are in the section known as the “Water Cooler”, where members go to unwind and discuss non-Catholic / non-Christian topics or topics that don’t fit into the other sections of the forum.

If you wan’t to discuss Catholic or Christian related topics, I suggest you try some of our other sections found here forums.catholic-questions.org

Now, back to the topic at hand, Fr Eddies turn:D

Sorry to keep you waiting.

My quote,

“Who’s the bigger fool? The fool, or the fool following the fool?”

Fr Eddie:
Sorry to keep you waiting.

My quote,

“Who’s the bigger fool? The fool, or the fool following the fool?”
“Star Wars; A New Hope” Obi-wan to Han Solo.

Sorry to be picky, but as a Star Wars Fanatic, I can’t let this go.

“Who’s more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?”

Gotta quote it right 😃

40.png
jako:
Yeah, thanks for the post. :yawn: Your probably one of those people who don’t believe we should have fun. 👋
I do like to have fun! I guess sence I’m not a movie buff, this is not the forum for me. Continue and HAVE FUN!

40.png
RichSpidizzy:
Hi Namoi Ruth, and welcome to the forums!

Perhaps you didn’t realize that there are other sections to these forums. Currently, you are in the section known as the “Water Cooler”, where members go to unwind and discuss non-Catholic / non-Christian topics or topics that don’t fit into the other sections of the forum.

If you wan’t to discuss Catholic or Christian related topics, I suggest you try some of our other sections found here forums.catholic-questions.org

Now, back to the topic at hand, Fr Eddies turn:D
You’re right, I guess I did not understand the forum. Sorry, I’ll move to another. You guys have fun playing the movie game!

40.png
threej_lc:
Sorry to be picky, but as a Star Wars Fanatic, I can’t let this go.

“Who’s more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?”

Gotta quote it right 😃
I agree as a Star Wars fanatic, but I can still tell a SW quote when someone is “paraphrasing”.😃

Okay, sorry, by that is how my feeble mind remembers it :0) Perhaps we should play “fix the quote”. Anyway, “A New Hope” is the movie I TRIED to quote.

Peace.

Here’s one from one of my favorite movies. I don’t know if many other people saw it. I hope it’s not too obscure.

''The war is over, baby. It’s been over for years. I’m the new rock 'n roll King of Vegas. So all you commies step aside!"

Rhubarb
forums.catholic-questions.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0&forumid=32#
40.png
RichSpidizzy:
OK, here’s how it works:

A movie quote gets posted up.
Everyone guess what movie the quote comes from.
You can ask yes or no questions.
Whoever correctly guess the movie posts up the next quote.
repeat.

By the way, even though we won’t be able to tell, using Google or IMDB.com to guess is cheating and takes the fun out of it. (You CAN use them to help you decide on a new quote though if it’s your turn to post up the quote)

I’ll start, here’s the quote:

It’s all in the grind Sizemore. Can’t be too fine, can’t be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science.
:whistle: :whistle:

Here’s my quote
“Oh, but you can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you?”

James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back