• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
pprimeau1976:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
DOH! One minute, and you got it. :bowdown:

OK…My turn:
The nobility of this country would have snored through the sermon on the mount…yet they labor like scholars over a bulldog’s pedigree.
If it takes too long I will REALLY be disappointed.

Correct! Wow 3 minutes!!! Your turn.

What I could never understand is who the bulldog was. Were they talking about Wolsey and how he was so concerned about Wolsey’s origins? That’s another thread.

Whoo-hoo!!

First I find hamburger on sale for 99 cents a pound, and now this! I must be living right!

Excuse me a minute while I do the happy dance.:dancing:

Okay, here’s my quote:

“I will not let a thief past my lips to steal my brains.”

Dredgemate, That’s bold talk for a one-eyed fat man!!

Actually, I chose the name because I am the baby sister in my family. When my husband saw the name, he immediately made the Rooster-Maddie connection. Perhaps that’s because he has seen the movie about 100 times.

Your turn.

Baby Sister, *Fill your hands you SOB!! *(I’ve seen it about as many times as your husband. It’s a guy right of passage thing, I think.)

Here’s my quote:

“The ratio of people to cake is too big.”

40.png
Dredgemate:
Baby Sister, *Fill your hands you SOB!! *(I’ve seen it about as many times as your husband. It’s a guy right of passage thing, I think.)

Here’s my quote:

“The ratio of people to cake is too big.”
My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Although it sounds like something Kevin James would say about Pizza, it is from “Office Space” the Computer Geek movie where the guys try to scam rounde doff interest from credit cards. I love that character that they sent to the storage bin.

40.png
GoodKnight1443:
Although it sounds like something Kevin James would say about Pizza, it is from “Office Space” the Computer Geek movie where the guys try to scam rounde doff interest from credit cards. I love that character that they sent to the storage bin.
Right On!!! Your turn!!

RichSpidizzy, since you started this thread, maybe you can post another movie quote to keep us going if GoodKnight doesn’t post soon. This has been a blast, & I think lots of us don’t want to see it end.

I just sent goodKnight a private message, we’ll see what happens

OK, until GoodKnight’s return, I’ll keep the game going:

“I’m from another planet. Seriously! Want to see my spaceship?”

40.png
RichSpidizzy:
Nope, but it is a comedy that takes place in outer space 😃
Good guess though!
I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I’ll take a guess and say “The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back