Guess the Movie Quote game!

• Thread starter Thread starter RichSpidizzy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Dredgemate:
I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I’ll take a guess and say “The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy”?
:ehh: grrrrr, I was trying for a hard one, I figured since it’s new it would be tough to get right… yup, you got it.Great movie by the way, I liked the books alot too.

RichSpidizzy said:
:ehh: grrrrr, I was trying for a hard one, I figured since it’s new it would be tough to get right… yup, you got it.Great movie by the way, I liked the books alot too.

See, All this playing with you has allowed me to anticipate some of your moves. I knew you’d go obscure. That, and the space reference led me to believe that you’d go so obscure that it would be a movie many peple haven’t seen. I took a stab at it, though. It’s been awhile since I read the books- junior high, I think. I’ll have to pick them up.

"In every class there is a joker who thinks that he is smarter than me. In this class that happens to be you isn’t mayonnaise? "

40.png
Dredgemate:
See, All this playing with you has allowed me to anticipate some of your moves. I knew you’d go obscure. That, and the space reference led me to believe that you’d go so obscure that it would be a movie many peple haven’t seen. I took a stab at it, though. It’s been awhile since I read the books- junior high, I think. I’ll have to pick them up.

"In every class there is a joker who thinks that he is smarter than me. In this class that happens to be you isn’t mayonnaise? "
Fast Times at Ridgemont High

right year…wrong movie…

an officer and a gentleman would be the correct one i think

hehe…left out the “interesting” part of the quote

“And from now till kingdom come… the only thing you can count on… in your existence… is never understanding why.”

faithfulservant said:
“And from now till kingdom come… the only thing you can count on… in your existence… is never understanding why.”

No clue… hint?

Is it Minority Report ??? Feeling way off base here, but for some reason Tom Cruise comes to mind…???..

40.png
faithfulservant:
hehe…left out the “interesting” part of the quote

How 'bout that other movie; you know, the one with the guy who met what’s her name and they went to that place and won some money or maybe it was a cruise because of that thing?

said by the angel gabriel… the whole quote was

I’m an angel. I kill newborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. And occasionally, when I feel like it, I tear little girls apart. And from now till kingdom come… the only thing you can count on… in your existence… is never understanding why.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

sorry for the delay…have no idea why i did not receive any email notification of the previous responses…just jako… which obviously was the right one

carry on… you’re up!

Ok here’s mine…

“Right now I’d do anything for money. I’d kill somebody for money. I’d kill you for money. Ha Ha Ahhh, no you’re my friend. I’d kill you for nothing.”

Hello! I’m here, and I’ll take a stab at the quote, although it’s probably from some violent guy movie that I’ve never seen.

Is it Pulp Fiction?

Baby Sister:
Hello! I’m here, and I’ll take a stab at the quote, although it’s probably from some violent guy movie that I’ve never seen.

Is it Pulp Fiction?
No it’s not from Pulp Fiction. And its not from some violent guy movie. It’s actually from a classic comedy.

40.png
jako:
Ok here’s mine…

“Right now I’d do anything for money. I’d kill somebody for money. I’d kill you for money. Ha Ha Ahhh, no you’re my friend. I’d kill you for nothing.”
The Cocoanuts.

Try this:

“Either I will steal your ambulance or you will send me one every time I call.”

“Is this blackmail?!”

Peace, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back