M
misstherese
Guest
yeah I’d cancel. You don’t need to explain why necessarily.
Repentance means that one is willing to turn away from sin now, not at some point in the future.I truly do not intend to book any more weddings like this one, so I think my confession would be valid.
That’s a terrible idea. On top of being dishonest, and therefore sinful, it could harm his business reputation.Do it, but do just a bit badly, barely detectable. Arguable.
Do NOT do this. It’s completely dishonest. If your conscience forbids you to photograph a same-sex wedding, then don’t do it.Do it, but do just a bit badly, barely detectable.
Not really. We deserve respect - which does not imply “the same treatment”. It seems regrettable that a photographer can’t simply decline the job.The two people, made in the image and likeness of God, deserve the same treatment as all other persons.
then avoid a court fiasco; take the pictures, collect the fee & be done with itof being discriminated against.
If you’re looking for legal advice, about the last place I’d look is LifeSiteNews. Seriously. Talk to a lawyer if you feel you need one.I suggest you read many law cases that involve just this sort of thing if you decide to back out. Start with LifeSiteNews.com.