We used a homeopathic teething pain remedy for our first kid, when he started teething at 4 months and didn’t stop until all the teeth were in at 12 months. He teethed two at a time. I didn’t feel like pumping him full of Tylenol every night of his infancy, and his godmother recommended the Hyland’s brand of tablets, and we tried them.
For him, they worked. They did NOT work for his younger brother; however, that baby slept through the teething.
When my brother died and I was going through a lot of stress, I used Bach’s Rescue Remedy and it helped a lot. I don’t use it now, because my stress is manageable.
I tried the osillocinum (I think that’s it) for the flu, but I couldn’t tell if it did any good. If it helps some people, great.
I don’t think most people are going to be harmed by homeopathy. If it works for some people, great. I have a friend who goes to a chiropractor regularly and claims it helps her allergies. Maybe it does. Maybe it’s a placebo effect. My friend isn’t taking money from the grocery fund to pay her chiropractor, so her family isn’t suffering, so what’s the problem? Unless somebody is starving their kids or sneaking money from the mortgage budget to buy homeopathic remedies, and the remedies seem to work for them, why be troubled by it?
Medical and health treatments vary from person to person. What works for one person may not work for another. I have a friend who believes in fresh raw garlic to cure colds; I can’t stomach the stuff, so it wouldn’t work for me.

Does that mean that garlic sellers are bad people? Nope.
Alternative health remedies are not evil. Unless you’re calling on the soul of a dead goat to come and heal your bursitis; then, well, you’re just asking for trouble.