Horowitz: A supernatural virus: Is coronavirus now causing motorcycle accidents?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
LeafByNiggle:
Not when that “good reason” is an unscientific one. Then it is a rejection of science.
Knowing that the numbers incorporate at least one, perhaps more, false reports is a pretty good reason.
Nope. It isn’t. Not when working with large numbers.
 
When I walk into a kitchen and see one cockroach skitter into the darkness, that’s not a problem to me, because my eyes are reliable witnesses and there is only one cockroach in that kitchen.
 
Last edited:
Analogies are nice, but they can only take you so far. After that you are leaping to conclusions without a net. (to use yet another analogy, since they seem to be all the rage now)
 
Judging by all the confirming data, I would say it is not happening very often.
I just read a story about a Nashville man whose co-worker had tested positive and
the state called this man twice to also say he was positive and to inquire about
his symptoms. He also never took the test, but they insisted he was positive
for covid-19.
 
40.png
LeafByNiggle:
Judging by all the confirming data, I would say it is not happening very often.
I just read a story about a Nashville man whose co-worker had tested positive and
the state called this man twice to also say he was positive and to inquire about
his symptoms. He also never took the test, but they insisted he was positive
for covid-19.
With 3/4 of a million tests done per day, and under the crisis circumstances we are experiencing, you are worried about a couple of bookkeeping errors?
 
LeafByNiggle . . .
you are worried about a couple of bookkeeping errors?
I can’t speak for why others are concerned, but . . .

These erroneous classifications are more than a mere “couple of bookkeeping errors”.

I have posted several threads on this fake death classification phenomenon.

These fake attributions to coronvirus are common.

They hurt the scientific analysis of future generations when they come back to 2020 to study this and have phony politicized “data” to draw their conclusions on.

We see the same games with the global warming issues.

These fake corona death classifications should not be accepted.
 
Last edited:
I would hardly classify falsified test data to be an accounting error.
Well, when you find proof that even 0.01% of the 5 million positive test results have been falsified, you be sure and let us know, OK?
These fake attributions to coronvirus are common.
Proof of that is strangely missing.
These fake corona death classifications should not be accepted.
I agree. When you find them, remove them from the total and we will have an even more reliable total.
phony politicized “data”
The only thing that has been politicized is the unscientific rejection of scientific data.
 
Last edited:
LeafByNiggle . . .
Proof of that is strangely missing.
I have put up whole threads on it including Medical examiners from places around the country ordering re-classification to accurate causes of death.

What do you want for “proof”?

I put up the story about the guy in Colorado who died of acute alcohol toxicity with an alcohol level in the 50’s (over 0.50) who was an incidental coronavirus carrier at the time.

I have no idea what kind if “proof” you are demanding or atleast asking that I post.
 
Last edited:
This thread bears witness to proof that the numbers are wrong.
No, this thread bears witness to the number of people that are anxious to claim problem is serious when it is not.
I have put up whole threads on it including Medical examiners from places around the country ordering re-classification to accurate causes of death.

What do you want for “proof”?
Proof that it is common.
 
Last edited:
I disagree Leaf.

I think this misclassification (for whatever reason) is serious.
After noticing a couple reported deaths of people in their 20s in Orange County, Florida, Fox35 reporter Danielle Lama asked Orange County Health Officer Dr. Raul Pino whether the two young deceased individuals had serious underlying conditions. The answer was shocking.

“The first one didn’t have any. He died in a motorcycle accident,” Pino said.

So of course his name was later removed from the death count, right?

“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state. Not because of the numbers — it’s 100 … it doesn’t make any difference
 
No, this thread bears witness to the number of people that are anxious to claim problem is serious when it is not.
I do not believe anyone indicated any more than a problem exists.

You are the only one claiming anyone is anxious about anything. You are the one making flat denials, demanding proof, and continually altering the standard of proof that is acceptable.

Perhaps it is you that is the anxious one here… anxious that their own preconceived notions will need to be changed.
 
Well, @vz71, if we are all agreed then that this problem is nothing more than an anomaly that does not impact the overall understanding of what we need to do as a country to combat this virus, then fine. I can go along with that. Sure. A problem exists. Of course it does. A much bigger problem though is the SARS-Cov2 virus.
 
Last edited:
vz71 . . .
The numbers are wrong.
Good observation vz.

The conservatives and even some of the leftists just are not falling for this anymore.

One reason this is important is this fall-winter I suspect we are going to see a full-throated panic button pushed by leftist politicians and media elites.

Naturally that will be politicized. People need to know the cries will be partial truths.

The other thing this highlights is that science can be hijacked.

.

Several Palm Beach County Deaths Wrongly Attributed to the Coronavirus​

HANNAH BLEAU

24 Jul 2020

Several deaths in Palm Beach County, one of the areas of Florida hit hardest by the Chinese coronavirus, have been wrongly attributed to the virus, a CBS12 News investigation revealed.

All eyes have been on Florida following the surge in cases of the virus and subsequent discrepancies in reporting. As Fox 35 revealed, health authorities misreported the number of individuals testing positive for the coronavirus, resulting in some labs reporting extremely high positivity rates — as high as 100 percent — even though that did not match reality.

Health officials came under fire yet again last week after listing a man who died in a fatal motorcycle crash as a coronavirus-related fatality.

The CBS12 News I-Team discovered similar issues in Palm Beach County, identifying “eight cases in which a person was counted as a COVID death, but did not have COVID listed as a cause of contributing cause of death.”

CBS12 obtained a spreadsheet from the Medical Examiner’s of 581 coronavirus fatalities in Palm Beach County and found that one of the individuals was a 60-year-old man who died from a gunshot wound to the head. Another was a 90-year-old male who fell and died “from complications of a hip fracture.”

A 77-year-old woman died of Parkinson’s disease.

CBS 12 spoke to Palm Beach County resident Rachel Eade, who has been “researching the same issue” and discovered another stunning observation. Only 168 of the deaths were listed as COVID “without any contributing factors.”

The outlet reported:
The I-Team took our findings to the Palm Beach County Medical Examiner’s office, and Operations Manager Paul Petrino said the eight we flagged were in fact errors, and should not have been on their spreadsheet.

He said office is in the process of removing them. . . .

These numbers of course are not insignificant.
So the question remains if these were wrongly classified out of incompetence or malice.
 
Last edited:
40.png
San Diego Supervisor Says Only 6 Of 194 Coronavirus-Recorded Deaths ‘Pure’ Coronavirus Deaths World News
If we “aren’t even aware of” the injuries “yet” how can we know these “PERMENENT injuries” will in fact even occur, let alone be permanent? You have informed yourself of the Kawasaki Syndrome cases in New York and that they are likely coincidental rather than causally linked? There has been no direct link found.
.
40.png
Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags World News
A “Thank you” to @YooHyuk here for this link . . . San Diego County supervisor says six of 194 confirmed deaths are ‘pure, solely coronavirus’ deaths By Andrew Mark Miller May 15, 2020 - 11:52 AM
Youtube removed this information from that post . . . .

Pennsylvania Health Secretary Moved Mother Out Of Nursing Home As . . .​

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top