H
heisenburg
Guest
This may have been mentioned as it is an extremely long thread, but I wanted to point something out
Saying that because we may evolve into a different species in means Christ sacrifice no longer applies has a major fault…
God Created the natural laws, but he is not bond to them. Even if mans genetic structure changes so much that a new Homo-Modernus results, it does not mean that Christi sacrifice no longer applies. We are still going to be a people that sin, and we will know where we came from, unlike the monkey. God is smart enough to know how to get around this apparent quandary.
If you believe in strict creationism, so be it. No problem here
But if you believe in evolution GUIDED by God as I do, and the church has no problems with, then so be it.
I reiterate… God is in control of evolution. Saying we will evolve into something that is separate from God’s plan of salvation says god is NOT in control of evolution. Something I will never support.
AS long as you truely understand that God is the one in control of evolution, there is NO theological problem
In Christ
Saying that because we may evolve into a different species in means Christ sacrifice no longer applies has a major fault…
God Created the natural laws, but he is not bond to them. Even if mans genetic structure changes so much that a new Homo-Modernus results, it does not mean that Christi sacrifice no longer applies. We are still going to be a people that sin, and we will know where we came from, unlike the monkey. God is smart enough to know how to get around this apparent quandary.
If you believe in strict creationism, so be it. No problem here
But if you believe in evolution GUIDED by God as I do, and the church has no problems with, then so be it.
I reiterate… God is in control of evolution. Saying we will evolve into something that is separate from God’s plan of salvation says god is NOT in control of evolution. Something I will never support.
AS long as you truely understand that God is the one in control of evolution, there is NO theological problem
In Christ