T
toothfairy
Guest
OK,
In a nutshell my fiancee wants to go do the guy thing of skiing with his best guy friend. The issue is that this is taking time away from each other esp since we only see each other on the weekends. He says that his friendships are important and need to be nurtured. He treats me well and I have no other complaints. I don’t need him stuck to my side all the time but something in my gut is unsettled. He’s only done this once before. I can’t help thinking that this will only continue once we get married and have children.
Am I being too idealistic or is this an issue of concern? I get along with his best friend but he is a guy that says he never wants to get married. Neither one of them are party people.
I need your advice. We are due to be married in a few months.
In a nutshell my fiancee wants to go do the guy thing of skiing with his best guy friend. The issue is that this is taking time away from each other esp since we only see each other on the weekends. He says that his friendships are important and need to be nurtured. He treats me well and I have no other complaints. I don’t need him stuck to my side all the time but something in my gut is unsettled. He’s only done this once before. I can’t help thinking that this will only continue once we get married and have children.
Am I being too idealistic or is this an issue of concern? I get along with his best friend but he is a guy that says he never wants to get married. Neither one of them are party people.
I need your advice. We are due to be married in a few months.