S
smichhertz
Guest
Just curious as to how often people go to confession.
One of the CHEIF Benefits of Being a Catholic is the Absolute certainty that OUR SINS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN. Not merely speculation; a blind faith, optomestic hope; but ABSOLUTE CERTAINITY!=smichhertz;7714982]Just curious as to how often people go to confession.
Is there anything we can do to help you in your search for info ? We’d love to have you. [BIBLEDRB][/BIBLEDRB]I don’t go because I’m not Catholic, but hopefully I will be some day.![]()
please forgive me…I do not mean to judge or sound sarcastic but I am honestly curious.I go once or twice a month most of the year, but once a week during Lent.
Until recently my answer would have been NEVER!!! It had been 17yrs for me last Lent…and I really felt a burning need to confess. So, last year, I sucked it up and went in tears to confession. Since then I have been 5x in 1yr…quite a difference from a 17yr break.
I go as I need to…I ususally feel a deep need to go and then I fight that for a couple weeks before sucking it up and doing it. so every 2-3mths is average for me