Husband with advanced cancer

  • Thread starter Thread starter thereseozi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for you and your husband.
Mary, Virgin Mother of God, pray to Jesus for me.
Sweet Heart of Mary, be my salvation!
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us!
Mary, our hope, have pity on us!
Mary, most sorrowful, Mother of Christians, pray for us.
O Mary, virgin Mother of God, pray to Jesus for me.
My Queen! my Mother! remember I am thine own. Keep me, guard me, as thy property and possession.
O Mary, thou didst enter the world without stain; do thou obtain for me from God, that I may leave it without. sin.:hug1:
 
Dear Lord,
Please come to the aid of Rodney, Terese and their loved ones at this incredibly anxious time. Their heads must be spinning, the hearts shaking with all kinds of emotions.

Send Your Holy Spirit to comfort them, encourage them, guide them. And may the Holy Spirit bless the intellects and hands of all those who are part of their “beat the beast” team.

We ARE a people of life. We FIGHT for life

Amen
Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knwledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Rodney and Therese are remembered in daily prayer. Last evening, their intention was lifted up before our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament. Amen.
 
I pray the CT Scan went well. Still praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus we ask You in the Power of the Holy Spirit to touch this man’s body and heal him if it be your will. We ask this in your precious, Holy Name, the Name above all names, the beautiful Name of Jesus. Amen.

St. Joseph pray for Rodney. St. Jude Pray for Rodney. St. Anne, (Jesus’ Grandmother) pray for Rodney, St. Rita of Cascia pray for Rodney. Blessed Pier Giorgio Frasatti pray for Rodney. Holy Mother of God carry our petitions to the foot of Christ’s throne, please pray for Rodney.

Blessed Holy Mother place Therese under your mantle and encourage her.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knwledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Prayers said for Rodney and Therese at Mass today

Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knwledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knwledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knwledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord,

Cancer is part of this broken world.
We pray for Terese and Rodney for YOUR world.

Bless them.

Cancer is part of THIS broken world, but not the world to come
 
O my dearest Mother Mary, Mother of Sorrows, behold me, thy child, in prayer. I have come to plead for this special favor through the intercession of thy faithful servant, St. Peregrine.

For the speedy and full recovery of Rodney.

O Sorrowful Mother, I beg thee to present my petition to thy Divine Son. If thou wilt pray for me, I cannot be refused. I know, dearest Mother, that thou doth want me to seek God’s will in all things. Therefore, with childlike trust I abandon myself to God’s Holy Will concerning my request. If what I ask for should not be granted, pray that I may receive that which will be of greater benefit to my soul.

Mother of Sorrows, I love thee! I put all my confidence in thee, because thy prayers before God are most powerful. For the greater glory of God and through the intercession of St. Peregrine, whom thou hast led to sainthood, hear and grant my prayer. Amen
 
Lord, cancer is a part of this broken world. It was never a part of thee.

Bless this family.
Heal them, in Thy glorious reality
 
Dear loving Jesus, I bring my plea for a friend and her husband before You. If it be Your
will to bring Rodney home to be with You, may Therese find the solace and love she
needs in You and our Blessed Lady. If it is Your will to heal Rodney, we are greatful
because the two still remain one. Amen.
 
Thank you for your continued prayers! I read them every day! I continue to pray for all of you, too. I offered the rosary for your intentions yesterday and today.

PS - We are still waiting for the test results.

Love,

Therese
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knwledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knwledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
For Therese and Rodney:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top