Husband with advanced cancer

  • Thread starter Thread starter thereseozi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Rodney.
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Prayer to Saint Peregrine

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.
For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(“Rodney and Therese”)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen. :highprayer::signofcross:
 
Please pray for my husband, Rodney, who has advanced cancer and will be undergoing treatment. Please pray that God will cure Rodney in body, mind and spirit. Please pray that God will not make me a widow. This is so hard for me because my mom died when I was 7 and I remember praying to God not to take her but He did.

Please say a prayer for me, too, because I feel I could not go on living if something were to happen to my husband. He provides for me and takes care of me and does all our shopping because I have an anxiety disorder. I also haven’t worked in over 10 years and I don’t know how I would support myself. I’d rather be poor than to lose my husband.

Please pray for us! Thank you!

Therese
Praying…I lost my beloved 5 yrears ago. Being a widow is rough…I lean on MOther Mary to get me though.
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Rodney.
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Rodney.
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Rodney.
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you for continuing to cover us with your prayers! I don’t know what I would do without all of you! I read your prayers every single day. I thank you for the love and compassion that you give to us! Rodney is scheduled to return to the hospital in April so they can run more tests to see how he is responding to treatment. Thank you for your faithfulness! I love you all! I thank God for all of you and ask His abundant blessings upon you!

Therese
 
Therese, take heart! The two of you are lifted up daily, from points all over this earth! Certainly, the Lord has heard the prayers. I pray for the two of you daily, and lifted your intention up before our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament Thursday and Friday. Amen.
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Rodney.
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Thank you for continuing to cover us with your prayers! I don’t know what I would do without all of you! I read your prayers every single day. I thank you for the love and compassion that you give to us! Rodney is scheduled to return to the hospital in April so they can run more tests to see how he is responding to treatment. Thank you for your faithfulness! I love you all! I thank God for all of you and ask His abundant blessings upon you!

Therese
Hi Therese & Rodney just want to send you both warm wishes you are in my daily prayers.May God bless you.Prayers that all goes well in April and good news will come.

Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Rodney.
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty and Everlasting God,
The eternal salvation of those who believe in You,
hear us on behalf of Rodney who is sick.
For him, I humbly beg the help of your mercy,
so that, being restored to health,
he may render thanks to you in your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen!
Dearest Jesus,
Please hear our Prayers.

Amen.
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Rodney.
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top