Husband with advanced cancer

  • Thread starter Thread starter thereseozi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Prayer to St.Jude
St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this time of great need,
that he may receive the consolations and succour of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help him to recover completely from his illness
and to give him good health and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,to be ever mindful of this great favour,
and I will never cease to honour you as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

O St.Peregrine , you who have been called " The Wonder -Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you ,who for so many years bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being , and who had recourse to The Source of All Grace , when the power of man could do no more : you who were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction , ask of God and Our Lady the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you : Rodney, and all who suffer from cancer .
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession , we shall sing praise to God for His great goodness and mercy , now and forever. Amen

Lord Jesus , You are the great friend of the sick , and healed them while You were on earth . Grant them once more Your healing power , and comfort them in their affliction .
Come Holy Spirit , strengthen Rodney, so that he may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Prayer to St.Jude
St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this time of great need,
that he may receive the consolations and succour of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help him to recover completely from his illness
and to give him good health and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,to be ever mindful of this great favour,
and I will never cease to honour you as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

O St.Peregrine , you who have been called " The Wonder -Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you ,who for so many years bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being , and who had recourse to The Source of All Grace , when the power of man could do no more : you who were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction , ask of God and Our Lady the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you : Rodney, and all who suffer from cancer .
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession , we shall sing praise to God for His great goodness and mercy , now and forever. Amen

Lord Jesus , You are the great friend of the sick , and healed them while You were on earth . Grant them once more Your healing power , and comfort them in their affliction .
Come Holy Spirit , strengthen Rodney, so that he may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
“The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.” Num 6:24-26

Continuous prayers…
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Prayer to St.Jude
St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this time of great need,
that he may receive the consolations and succour of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help him to recover completely from his illness
and to give him good health and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,to be ever mindful of this great favour,
and I will never cease to honour you as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

O St.Peregrine , you who have been called " The Wonder -Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you ,who for so many years bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being , and who had recourse to The Source of All Grace , when the power of man could do no more : you who were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction , ask of God and Our Lady the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you : Rodney, and all who suffer from cancer .
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession , we shall sing praise to God for His great goodness and mercy , now and forever. Amen

Lord Jesus , You are the great friend of the sick , and healed them while You were on earth . Grant them once more Your healing power , and comfort them in their affliction .
Come Holy Spirit , strengthen Rodney, so that he may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
INFANT OF PRAQUE NOVENA PRAYER.
O Jesus who has said,
" Ask and you shall receive,seek and you shall find,
knock and it shall be open,"
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
I pray for Rodney to be healed.

O Jesus who has said,
" All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you,"
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name, that my prayer be granted.
I pray for Rodney to be healed.

O Jesus who has said,
“Heaven shall pass away but My Word shall not pass away”
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I feel confident that my prayer for Rodney’s healing, will be granted.
Thank You Jesus!
Amen!
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Prayer to St.Jude
St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this time of great need,
that he may receive the consolations and succour of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help him to recover completely from his illness
and to give him good health and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,to be ever mindful of this great favour,
and I will never cease to honour you as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

O St.Peregrine , you who have been called " The Wonder -Worker" because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you ,who for so many years bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being , and who had recourse to The Source of All Grace , when the power of man could do no more : you who were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction , ask of God and Our Lady the cure of these sick persons whom we entrust to you : Rodney, and all who suffer from cancer .
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession , we shall sing praise to God for His great goodness and mercy , now and forever. Amen

Lord Jesus , You are the great friend of the sick , and healed them while You were on earth . Grant them once more Your healing power , and comfort them in their affliction .
Come Holy Spirit , strengthen Rodney, so that he may find renewed health both in body and soul . Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Jesus please be with Therese and Rodney in every moment of this difficult time in their lives. Please make it so rich with love and grace.
 
I don’t know what I would do without all of your prayers, kind words, and friendships! I am so grateful for all of you! I remember all of you at daily Mass, during Holy Communion, and throughout the day! I read your prayers every day! All of you are such a comfort to me! I think of every single one of you by name! Thank you so very much for continuing to cover Rodney and myself with your love and prayers and candles! 🙂

Love,

Therese
 
INFANT OF PRAQUE NOVENA PRAYER.
O Jesus who has said,
" Ask and you shall receive,seek and you shall find,
knock and it shall be open,"
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
I pray for healing of Your servant Rodney.

O Jesus who has said,
" All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you,"
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name, that my prayer be granted.
I pray for healing of Your servant Rodney.

O Jesus who has said,
“Heaven shall pass away but My Word shall not pass away”
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I feel confident that my prayer for Rodney’s healing, will be granted.
Thank You Jesus!
Amen!
 
Thankyou Therese for thinking of us and for your prayers.Sending you hugs and love aswell as prayers for you both.God bless xo

Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This is a very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I may not post too often, but know that I pray,
say Rosaries, and light candles for you both.:hug3:
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Rodney and Therese.This is a very worrying time for each of them with Rodney’s health.We ask You would grant a miracle to Rodney and heal him of his cancer.Please comfort both Rodney and Therese at this exceptionally worrying time for them.May they feel Your presence in their lives and feel reassured of Your love for each of them.Lord please grant healing to Rodney guide his medical staff to have the knowledge necessary and skills required to heal him.Guide their hands when they perform medical tasks that they are able to treat him according to Your will.Lord we pray that March will reveal further good results for Rodney.Please heal Rodney Lord Amen

Prayer for a Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal this husband. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. Despite what the doctors say if this be Your Will I ask you to send forth your healing power into this husband’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for this husband who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that he may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friend to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:
(we pray for this husband to be healed)
Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
INFANT OF PRAQUE NOVENA PRAYER.
O Jesus who has said,
" Ask and you shall receive,seek and you shall find,
knock and it shall be open,"
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.
I pray for healing of Your servant Rodney.

O Jesus who has said,
" All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will grant you,"
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your Name, that my prayer be granted.
I pray for healing of Your servant Rodney.

O Jesus who has said,
“Heaven shall pass away but My Word shall not pass away”
Through the intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother,
I feel confident that my prayer for Rodney’s healing, will be granted.
Thank You Jesus!
Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top