B
BobCatholic
Guest
I’ve been trying to do the five first Saturdays, so I can get the grace of final perseverance.
EVERY TIME I make a mistake. All this year. For example this month around I forgot the 15 minutes to spend time with Mary.
It is clear I cannot do this right, I’ll never get the grace of final perseverance. So I’m going to hell. God has rejected me. He does not want me because I cannot overcome this imperfection, no matter how much grace he is giving me. I’m just too worthless.
Because I cannot be perfect, I cannot be saved, I cannot stop being punished by God with unemployment and other sufferings because of all my imperfections, so God has rejected me and I have been so horrible, that I am not wanted by God.
I wish I could be temporally loved by God. But that won’t happen. I’m doomed. The message is loud and clear, God’s grace is water flooding me and I’m dry as a bone, with it unable to wash me clean or even get wet.
I’m weeping now. I hate being alive, life is just a cruel joke. There is no purpose to life except suffering. The cross is all there is. Nothing else.
EVERY TIME I make a mistake. All this year. For example this month around I forgot the 15 minutes to spend time with Mary.
It is clear I cannot do this right, I’ll never get the grace of final perseverance. So I’m going to hell. God has rejected me. He does not want me because I cannot overcome this imperfection, no matter how much grace he is giving me. I’m just too worthless.
Because I cannot be perfect, I cannot be saved, I cannot stop being punished by God with unemployment and other sufferings because of all my imperfections, so God has rejected me and I have been so horrible, that I am not wanted by God.
I wish I could be temporally loved by God. But that won’t happen. I’m doomed. The message is loud and clear, God’s grace is water flooding me and I’m dry as a bone, with it unable to wash me clean or even get wet.
I’m weeping now. I hate being alive, life is just a cruel joke. There is no purpose to life except suffering. The cross is all there is. Nothing else.
