J
just_came_back
Guest
I can’t at 3pm due to work. But I have to find it within me to start reciting the Rosary BEFORE BED as that has helped. I hate masturbation. The release feels good after a long abstinence but I know God is not pleased because I immediately feel guilty and thank God for that. Somehow, someway, I will overcome this. Blessings to you all.I just prayed for you. I hope that you can overcome your addiction as soon as possible. Make sure that you go to Confession frequently and receive the Eucharist as often as possible so long as you are not in a state of mortal sin. These two things will give you grace to help you avoid this sin. I would also recommend praying the Holy Rosary and the Divine Mercy Chaplet at 3 o’clock which is the Hour of Great Mercy in which Jesus revealed to Saint Faustina that He would give to people anything they asked in virtue of His sorrowful passion.