If Biden Wins, He May Pick Attorney General Who is Trying to Put Pro-Life People in Prison

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When in the last 50 years have we waited on electoral votes before claiming the next president?
I’ve only ever heard this said by someone backing a loosing candidate that is holding on to a last hope that the electoral college will somehow save the day.

And I am sick and tired of hearing about ZERO evidence when there clearly is. Ignoring the facts and remaining uninformed is like being an ostrich and hiding your head in the sand.

@Montrose

Funny how the democrats want to ignore the evidence.
Very telling.

I am sick and tired of hearing about ZERO evidence when there clearly is.
What have the courts determined? Over $200 million raised by Trump after Election Day and nothing.

Last edited:
What have the courts determined? Over $200 million raised by Trump after Election Day and nothing.
Moreover, most of that decent chuck of change went into a non-regulated fund, which is at the sole disposition of Trump. Helps him to repay some of his debts.

CAF rules/algorithms will not allow me to answer all those who have engaged with me. I want to thank everyone who has engaged with me in this thread. I have not literally read every single post but the ones which quote me or are replies to me have been civil and I am grateful for that, too.

I feel quite sad for those who believe that this election was stolen from Trump and who can only come up with unfounded conspiracy theories and not evidence.

I still find it abhorrent that the US Congress is still debating whether US citizens unemployed because of the Pandemic should receive any aid but the US has a system where obscene sums of money are wasted on the presidential election process.

I am absolutely certain that those who disagree with me will continue to do so. I believe that those who claim that the 2020 US presidential election was fixed will not present any evidence for me to consider. Therefore it is stale mate so I am now going to ‘silence’ this thread and not engage with it any more.

Good luck for the future.

LifeSite wrong again.
48.png
Biden picks Becerra who tormented the Little Sisters of the Poor with litigation World News
From Fox News: A number of Catholics and conservative activists are sounding the alarm Monday over Health and Human Services Secretary nominee Xavier Becerra, pointing to his record of attacking conservative policies as California’s attorney general. “President-elect Joe Biden’s choice of Xavier Becerra to run HHS is a gross insult to Catholics,” said Ashley McGuire, senior fellow with the Catholic Association. “Becerra spent years tormenting the Little Sisters of the Poor in court, trying to…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back