W
Winter_Warlock_1
Guest
Bflo,
I am very sorry to hear that you are going through this, I do know that you situation is not a good one at all. There are many here that are willing to support you and offer good advice about talking to your Priest.
The course of action that your husband is taking is borderline abusive – stating that he is only nice because he wants intimacy. It seems that he shows no respect for you, is that something you want him to teach your child. Again do as others have suggested and talk to your Priest. For he can give you advise from the Churches perspective.
As for reading the posts of one junior member here how I am sure they are very young; naive and arrogant you should ignore his / her posts as they do not offer any support just judgmental holier-than-thou attitude.
This is a very hard time for you – keep your family and friends close and remember it is not you who has changed; you are trying to reach him. Remember you are a daughter of God, that he wants the best for you. Seek Him out and do not let anyone turn you away from Him.
I pray that God grants you Strength and Peace, and the Love that you (and that we all) deserve.
Winter
I am very sorry to hear that you are going through this, I do know that you situation is not a good one at all. There are many here that are willing to support you and offer good advice about talking to your Priest.
The course of action that your husband is taking is borderline abusive – stating that he is only nice because he wants intimacy. It seems that he shows no respect for you, is that something you want him to teach your child. Again do as others have suggested and talk to your Priest. For he can give you advise from the Churches perspective.
As for reading the posts of one junior member here how I am sure they are very young; naive and arrogant you should ignore his / her posts as they do not offer any support just judgmental holier-than-thou attitude.
This is a very hard time for you – keep your family and friends close and remember it is not you who has changed; you are trying to reach him. Remember you are a daughter of God, that he wants the best for you. Seek Him out and do not let anyone turn you away from Him.
I pray that God grants you Strength and Peace, and the Love that you (and that we all) deserve.
Winter