T
Tenofovir
Guest
Kind of like a world after the resurrection of the dead. There will be no religion, if one achieves Beatific Vision, religion will no longer be necessary, as will possessions, physical sustenance and so on.Hmm, I guess I thought everyone knew them, and knew the anti-religion content… here they are.
Imagine there’s no heaven
It’s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today…
Imagine there’s no countries
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace…
You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world…
You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one
Of course Lennon meant something else.
And perhaps, he also meant more materialistic aspects of religion.
But for most people, the song will be a demotivator.