Inside Rudy Giuliani's attempt to sow chaos on behalf of Trump and steal the election

• Thread starter Thread starter Zake
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slate Magazine and CNN? I have no interest in what they have to say about anything.

I watched most of the press conference and never saw it. I did see him wiping his face with a white handkerchief.

Trump isn’t stealing the election if he already won it in the first place? This whole thing is a mess and it has NOT been decided yet, despite the MSM wishing it otherwise. I say, for our collective sanity, we take a pause from uploading a new article every time there is a micro-development, and just wait for this mess to be sorted out by the Supreme Court. And THEN we can talk.

I say, for our collective sanity, we take a pause from uploading a new article every time there is a micro-development, and just wait for this mess to be sorted out by the Supreme Court. And THEN we can talk.
Its silly to wait for the Supreme Court because there is no guarantee any election disagreement will make it to SCOTUS. At present the confusion involves state law, so there must be a federal constitutional issue for SCOTUS to put an oar in.
I watched most of the press conference and never saw it. I did see him wiping his face with a white handkerchief.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

It’s premature to be saying that. It’s not over until it’s over.

One can always hold out hope that Sidney Powell can prove in court, not at a news conference, that the Democrats used a particular type of technology to switch hundreds of thousands of votes. One can also hold out hope to win Powerball and have greater odds.

You’re right that it isn’t over yet, but I don’t see anything that will change it. Better to spend time or donating money to help Purdue and Loeffler win in Georgia. That’s where the battle is now.

Last edited:
Totally agree. There have been other questionable elections,

We can kick the can down the road and see this again in 2024 and 2028.

Scott Walker a few years ago, when Al Franken came to office.
Trump isn’t stealing the election if he already won it in the first place? This whole thing is a mess and it has NOT been decided yet, despite the MSM wishing it otherwise. I say, for our collective sanity, we take a pause from uploading a new article every time there is a micro-development, and just wait for this mess to be sorted out by the Supreme Court. And THEN we can talk.
Absolutely so. The media does not certify the winner.

There is a common sense middle ground between blind belief without evidence that the election was stolen and the equally blind belief that Trump is going to steal the election through the courts or state legislatures.

Like him or not, Ben Shapiro lays it out.

There is a common sense middle ground between blind belief without evidence that the election was stolen and the equally blind belief that Trump is going to steal the election through the courts or state legislatures.

You should not make statements that people are being blind to that. We aren’t and that’s a bit insulting.

Biden has not been certified yet, we have up until December 12th. No one is being “blind”.
100,000 Republicans in #Pennsylvania showed up to vote and were told they were “ineligible because someone else had cast the vote on their behalf via mail!”
@kayleighmcenany
Just one of many instances that are out there.

I saw what is being taken to the Court besides Affadavits. Our country might as well deal with it.

Voters should not be disenfranchised.

They have their arguments and will take them to court before the certification date.

Let alone, that server was seizes by the military in Germany.

Last edited:
You should not make statements that people are being blind to that. We aren’t and that’s a bit insulting.
But there are people who are involved in blind belief in both sides. If that’s not you, okay.
Biden has not been certified yet, we have up until December 12th. No one is being “blind”.
I have defended strongly the right of the president to seek legal recourse. The left is promoting a ridiculous premise that he is undermining democracy. That’s simply blind, too.

Saying there are illegal votes at a press conference is nothing. Proof in court is everything.

Jon, do I sense a change in attitude from you?

By the way, I think there is a lot of “blind belief without evidence that the election was stolen” and “equally blind belief that Trump is going to steal the election through the courts or state legislatures” in real life and on CAF.

I’ll admit the evidence leads me to think Trump is trying to steal the election through the courts. I think his narcissism is driving that. He almost can’t help himself.

Last edited:
Better to spend time or donating money to help Purdue and Loeffler win in Georgia. That’s where the battle is now.
You’re right. But I sense it will be awhile before the results of that election are certified as well. I would be surprised if we have a full Senate before mid year, especially since so much is at stake that there will be fierce battles fought over each seat. That’s why McConnell is rushing Fed and judicial appointments now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back