Inside Rudy Giuliani's attempt to sow chaos on behalf of Trump and steal the election

• Thread starter Thread starter Zake
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am even wondering now if Obama actually won in 2008 and 2012.

No wonder Hillary was so angry, she lost. Something must have been programmed wrong in the machines.

You think Fox News is on the payroll of the Democrats? That’s a bit of a stretch.

Also, it’s reporting what people actually said - a joint statement was issued by the Department if Homeland Security and the state and local election officials saying this wasn’t just a secure election, it was the most secure one in our history. So you’d have to believe they were all bribed as well. Which would make this an impossibly grand conspiracy.

Last edited:
You think Fox News is on the payroll of the Democrats?
A lot of Republicans are also in on this conspiracy, as so many understand that Biden won and simply want to act civilized, mature, and reasonable. I hope the Republican voters in those states remember which candidates showed their integrity and which ones continued the attempt to void their votes.

I began to wonder again what she hrc meant when she said, “I knew they were never going to let me win!”

That HRC and DJT are very similar. Both will blame some (enter group) conspiracy rather than admit they lost fair and square.
I began to wonder again what she hrc meant when she said, “I knew they were never going to let me win!”

“They” as in the democrat party elitists. They were afraid she would take over the reins and not follow
Obama’s lead. She wanted all the power.

Last edited:
A comment on the election deniers:

" One hundred years ago, amid the implosions of Imperial Germany, powerful conservatives who led the country into war refused to accept that they had lost. Their denial gave birth to arguably the most potent and disastrous political lie of the 20th century — the Dolchstosslegende, or stab-in-the-back myth.

Its core claim was that Imperial Germany never lost World War I. Defeat, its proponents said, was declared but not warranted. It was a conspiracy, a con, a capitulation — a grave betrayal that forever stained the nation. That the claim was palpably false didn’t matter. Among a sizable number of Germans, it stirred resentment, humiliation and anger. And the one figure who knew best how to exploit their frustration was Adolf Hitler.

Don’t get me wrong: This is not about comparing Mr. Trump to Hitler, which would be absurd. But the Dolchstosslegende provides a warning. It’s tempting to dismiss Mr. Trump’s irrational claim that the election was “rigged” as a laughable last convulsion of his reign or a cynical bid to heighten the market value for the TV personality he might once again intend to become, especially as he appears to be giving up on his effort to overturn the election result.

But that would be a grave error. Instead, the campaign should be seen as what it is: an attempt to elevate “They stole it” to the level of legend, perhaps seeding for the future social polarization and division on a scale America has never seen."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ointees-cant-stomach-his-attempts-rig-census/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back