N Nimzovik Guest Sep 26, 2012 #81 Rich_Olszewski said: I doubt that Intel would agree with your assessment of their motives. Click to expand... \ Indeed? Methinks Intel, at least, is *quite *aware of what it is doing and is no doubt cognizant of it’s social engineering effects.
Rich_Olszewski said: I doubt that Intel would agree with your assessment of their motives. Click to expand... \ Indeed? Methinks Intel, at least, is *quite *aware of what it is doing and is no doubt cognizant of it’s social engineering effects.
T traillius Guest Sep 27, 2012 #82 Rich_Olszewski said: I doubt that Intel would agree with your assessment of their motives. Click to expand... Their motives seem obvious, but are nonetheless irrelevent in light of the effect of their choices.
Rich_Olszewski said: I doubt that Intel would agree with your assessment of their motives. Click to expand... Their motives seem obvious, but are nonetheless irrelevent in light of the effect of their choices.