M
maryjk
Guest
Okay, so let’s change this to something else, to test if it is uncharitable.I’m sorry that’s what they are. Pro abortionists are baby killers. However, someone told me its disrespectful (they were pro life btw). To me i don’t think anyone who advocates killing anyone deserves respect other than the basic respect God asks us to give them. To me they might as well be the same as the guards who ran Auschwitz. I know its harsh, but its true.
Is it okay to call fat people…pigs?
Chances are it is true. Fat people eat too much. (Ignoring the few that have true medical issues.) So why can’t we tell the truth?? (I say this as a woman that needs to lose at least 50 pounds)
Because it is mean. Because we shouldn’t call people names. Because we are suppose to be better than that. Because my parents taught me better.