Is it a sin to smoke weed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam1996
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should you crush up grapes and ferment them to develop a chemical and drink it? Apparently.
I was talking about smoking nightshade. My point was that just because God created weed doesn’t mean we should smoke it.
 
Telling you to get a clue is just good advice. I provided sources.
Brother you provided news articles!!! Some of them that didn’t even mention a particular drug! I can provide news articles that global warming does or doesn’t exist. SO WHAT?? Do you smoke and buy weed regularly? Do you grow weed for dispensary’s? Spare me - you don’t know what you are talking about.
You are Renee Descartes before he arrived at the cogito. It doesn’t pay to doubt everything exists. Take a Philosophy 101 class, get at least a B, and then maybe we can have a logical dialogue.
OHHHHH REALLLLLLY -It would probably blow your mind if told you I had my B.A. in Philosophy huh? A guy telling me to take a philosophy 101 class who has just resorted to an ad hominem attack among other fallacies…PLEEEEEAAAAASE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top