Z
zombiekidcrazy
Guest
i only did it once a day, not 3-4 times a day like many people my age and im only 3 Months into the struggle. I started when i was 13 and now, 2 years later, im fighting to get rid of it. At my age its not necessarily the easiest thing to do. Anyways i still play these video games and i will try to manage my time so that i may do everything i am asked and play video games and go to school, etc…It’s pretty weird how you mention masturbation, because that’s one of the reasons why I got close to my faith. When I was 16 I started doing it, not knowing it was sinful, but once I found out, it was too late, I had an addiction to it. I then started reading the bible, then I started going to church, and as for music I have a very different view on it. I used to not pay attention to the lyrics, I would only listen to the quality of the song. Now that I know the lyrics I am cautious about what I listen to.
Although I still listen to secular music, I don’t listen to everything I used to listen to.