Is this a good or bad idea?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nitro-Zeus1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we call Shias as heretics and they call us misguided people and all sort of these things. And sometimes, even Shias and Sunnis do criticize Wahhabis like we call them as evil people and so on. And Wahhabis call us a deviated people just because they believe they follow the way of Salaf and we don’t just merely for being Sunnis. And I find it what they do ti be quiet insultive and degrading. Because, I totally disagree with their ways of thinking about the Salaf. Because myself I do not believe that the Salaf did what the Wahhabis do now and I believe that what they are saying to be a false attribute. But what I can do is that I can accept them as they are and I can only see as their own doctrines which they made it, as for me, I have different doctrine which I see it as correct one and theirs as false.

And what you do within yourselves? Examples?

Last edited:
You need to learn tolerance. Plain and simple. Just because you think they’re wrong doesn’t mean they are wrong. They certainly don’t think they’re wrong…they think you’re wrong. Killing each other won’t help. Yelling at each other won’t help. All you can do is accept the fact that there are differences and learn to live in peace IN SPITE of those differences.

Quit getting insulted when someone thinks differently than you. Quit telling ANYONE they are wrong. Learn to say…I accept that you see this differently than me. Then, extend that tolerance to Christians and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists. Learn to live with feelings you don’t like. Learn to accept others different ways of looking at anything as ok for them even if not ok for you.

Try that first. Quit feeling insulted…period!

What’s worse is that there is a sect of Islam called Al Khawarij(the Exchangers) and they still exist within our community. Like for example, they have threatened another Muslim and they think they are true Muslims. These Exchangers even support terrorist groups when Sunnis, Shias, Wahhabis etc condemn them and I have seen on YouTube that Shamsi got threatened by one of the Exchangers and he literally got mad and he went after them and he called them with worst names when he heard that on Internet. The Exchangers even believe that murdering is permissible when all branches disagree with that branch. What you say about this? I even felt shocked to see that Shamsi got threatened by some Exchangers(khawarijites). As a Sunni Muslim, if I get a death threat from a Exchanger, then I would run after him and show him my wrath. Because, what he does is unnaceptible. And Shias believe that it is ok to deceive…

I’ll try to do what you’re saying. I wished other followers from other branches of Islam would do this. How can I be tolerant if other branches have weird and bad doctrines and they want to impose on other branches?

Last edited:
Just because you think they’re wrong doesn’t mean they are wrong.
They ARE wrong. Killing family members is murder, no matter what they call it. It shows that Islam is indeed a religion of violence. Even its founder was a man of violence.

The “founder” of Islam was actually the Greatest Supreme Commander, why I call him as such? Because, he had armies and he behaved like a Supreme Commander. So that’s not violence. What Hitler did was violence but what Muhammad did was not violence. So those people who do that are twisting Islamic scripture. Do you agree that each Prophet and Messenger of God lived in different times and places and they had different trials?

The “founder” of Islam was actually the Greatest Supreme Commander, why I call him as such? Because, he had armies and he behaved like a Supreme Commander. So that’s not violence. What Hitler did was violence but what Muhammad did was not violence. So those people who do that are twisting Islamic scripture. Do you agree that each Prophet and Messenger of God lived in different times and places and they had different trials?
The founder of Islam was a false prophet duped by Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back