Is this a good or bad idea?

• Thread starter Thread starter Nitro-Zeus1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because this wiki is meant only for Christians from all branches

Oh my, I cannot believe that this story with ironically so called Satanic verses meeps repeating without end. Do even know their historical background? The Glorious Quran talks about the Quraysh polytheists that these are only names and actionsvwhich their forefathers and God Almighty have critiqued strongly the Quraysh polytheists in chapter Sincerity where He Responded back: “Say, He is God, the One, God the Eternal, He beggits not nor was He begotten and there is none equal or comparrison ontu Him” this is after these people were chanting and making false attributes to God Almighty like saying that Al-Lat, Manat and Al-Uzzah are Hus Daughters and hence God Almighty have responded to them with powerful words

The problem with the Satanic Verses is not about what it says in the Koran. You’re missing the point. It’s about Salman Rushdie and the death threats against him, and the intimidation of booksellers who displayed his novel in their stores.

These two statements seem contradictory:
Because, in here it’s about respecting all religions and faiths.
Who can be user? Only Christians can be users and even Biblical unitarians can be users as well. And if I see someone who is not a Christian and wants to be a user, then he is automatically rejected and kicked out.
Also, your profile says you are Sunni Muslim. Would you kick yourself out as well?

So how should I prove that Islam does teach tolerance and respect? Any idea?

Last edited:
So how should I prove that Islam does teach tolerance and respect? Any idea?
Well for starters, if you want to prove tolerance, you don’t do that by creating a space that is intolerant of opposing views. That’s ridiculous.

Furthermore, the last thing the Internet needs is another echo chamber. Modern society is afflicted by a severe mental sickness because people are spending more and more of their time listening only to opinions and facts that agree with or support their existing worldviews. It’s become too easy to tune out or censor things that make us uncomfortable. Nothing good can come from contributing to that psychological epidemic.

So if you want to prove tolerance, first develop true tolerance in yourself, and then live that tolerance, and help others to live it too.

Last edited:
Bad.
My reasoning. Because Islam has the well-reported reputation of anger, intolerance, and violence, you have chosen a near-impossible task from the start.
Trying to convince Christians that Islam is not violent will not work well. If a person can be executed just for converting to Christianity, good luck with that.
I would like to say thank you for making the idea known. Also, it appears as English is not your native language, that will make explaining sensitive things very difficult. You would have better luck speaking to people who speak your native language. Writing would be a better and safer idea. Do not include any personal information about yourself that can identify you.
If there are peaceful Muslims, and they can be convinced to stand up for their beliefs, progress might be made.
If I know from the start, a different religion feels it is correct to kill me because I have a different opinion, I will not be open to the idea that their agenda is peaceful.
Dominus vobiscum
And as-salāmu ʿalayka

Yeah well sadly, the Muslim countries don’t speak Romanian language and it would be funny but, I have forgotten Arabic language after 12 years have passed and now the only languages left are Romanian-English.

I believe that for this kind of change it will take a millenia for Muslim countries to convince otherwise what non-Muslims believe about Islam. That would be very sad because I would not be alive 1000 years later and new generation of Muslims will come after me. What I’m sayingit was my drram to see this in my time, but now I even doubt that this will happen in my time or no.

The problem is that even if I do this, people will come up with theories like am I submittig properly or if I tell them this they will try to make a counter argument. So, what should I then?

That’s a huge misunderstanding.

Death penalty should be reserved only upon those apostayes who do mischief like bandism and terrorism. And if the apostate does not do this, then he shall be left alone and ignored. And it should be reserved for those who commit murder. But sadly, people have abused Islam for years.

Now I totally understand why Islam is hated
The only people who hate Muslims are other Muslims. Look at the endless, relentless killings in Syria. Sunnis killing Alawites, Turks killing Kurds, Shias killing Turks and Kurds … All Muslims!! All hating other Muslims!!

You meen Shias vs Sunnis? Well, that is not new thing, because Orthodox and Catholics hate one another. So what? This is natural. Because, as a Sunni Muslim, I disagree with Shias and their doctrine and what bothers me is that they even want to impose their doctrines on me! Shias are bunch of heretics and deviants for inventing taqqia and for attributing this to Islam.

I’m not sure what exactly you mean. Tell me if whether I misunderstood this comment or no.

Hold on a second, the terrorists are not Sunnis, they are fake Sunnis.

But what they do is totally incorrent. Because even if we disagree with one anoter, that does not mean we have to kill one another, we can debate and refute one another and we can fight vervally speaking but not physically.

Last edited:
No, I mean in the sense of criticizing and disagreeing one another

Last edited:
If the Quran says to kill everybody who disagrees with you, how can that be “taken out of context”?

And what is the point of all this?

Forget about this. The point in here is that I want to make immense change and drastic in Middle East. Because, I believe that the Arabian Empire did a lot of damage in history. And that is why today there are critics and apostates. And I believe that once I promote Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech in all Muslim countries and make in such that it will stay like this for 2000 years later without changing it, then I believe that there would be no need for executing those who criticize Islam, because I believe people would have no reason to criticize it. And there would be no more ex-Muslim in couple of millenias later as there would be no need for people to leave Islam. The only conditions for Freedom of Speech is that one cannot do a speech that is very misleading and deceptive, and should not contain foul language, that is the only condition, then like this I believe everything will be just fine. The only place where Freedom of Religion is not allowed is in Makkah, Saudi Arabia. This is the only place where one cannot change his religion, but other than Makkah like Madinah, he is allowed to do that and even to practice his belief openly and freely. The thing is that we find it very insultive. How would you feel if your faith is been critiqued and defamed?

Would you think that Islam is murderous if we for example use Jihad only for self defense and defense only? I mean, when a war comes and all Muslim countries announces it’s citizens for Jihad against the invaders only and we win the battlefield, would you think Islam is a righteous religion? And if we see a someone trying to justify an act of terror by quoting Jihad verses, and he gets immidiately arrested for distoring our scripture and he shall be imprisoned for all his life for committing blasphemy(kufr) by distoring Islam. Would you then think Islam is good or bad?

Are there possibilities for us to make the worst secured prisons where the prisoners cannot possibily evade and no one from outside can help the prisoners in any way? Because, I was thinking of making such prisons in Saudi Arabia for those who try to justify acts of terror.

Well, since executions are not acceptible then we can practice permanent (name removed by moderator)risonment for those commit murder and terrorism. But of course, we will also treat prisoners with mercy and compassion.

I would need to make my own group from Muslims and Christians who can help me achieve this goal. But, how should I make a large grassroot movement? What ways I can do for me to make this task possible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back