Joe Biden’s Campaign Calls a Lid on In-Person Campaigning

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden is better because he does not govern by chaos.
Actually, Biden has never governed anything, anywhere. We don’t know how he’ll govern. The only recent indicator is that he may try to run his administration from his basement.

Actually, Biden has never governed anything, anywhere. We don’t know how he’ll govern. The only recent indicator is that he may try to run his administration from his basement
Haha. I think that’s better than running it on Twitter.

I think we know his style.

Can the deep state carry him across the finish line?

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

But, he’s also mentally ill (narcissism and sociopathy)
Thank you, Dr. Paul. :roll_eyes:
Either you are violating you patient’s privacy rights under HIPAA, or you’re making a diagnosis without having examined the patient.

I have pushed back against those who seem to think they can diagnose Biden with dementia, because no one who hadn’t examined him can make such a claim.
Same here.

Last edited:
40.png
MikeInVA:
Actually, Biden has never governed anything, anywhere. We don’t know how he’ll govern. The only recent indicator is that he may try to run his administration from his basement
Haha. I think that’s better than running it on Twitter.

I think we know his style.
We do. it is big government knows best, the Constitution only matters when it is convenient for me to care about “style”.

Biden is toast. He can’t physically or mentally execute the Executive office. This is an election between Trump and Harris.

This is an election between Trump and Harris.
No, this election is “for Trump” and “against Trump”. Some people really don’t care who is on the democrat ticket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back