Joe Biden becomes first Democrat in 28 years to win Georgia

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Population of state did not increase.
I think you misunderstand demographics shift. The population can be stable, but there can be a shift in demographics. People dies and people are born. and come of age. People move into the state and people move out of the state. The makeup of Georgia now has shifted from the makeup of Georgia before now. This can all happen while the population stays relatively stable.
There are probably close to 1 million illegal aliens. They have more illegal aliens than Arizona. .
Unless you also assert that non-citizen immigrant populations participated in this election, this is an irrelevant assertion. If you do make such an assertion, unless there is evidence to support it, then it is conjecture.

48.png
gam197:
There are probably close to 1 million illegal aliens. They have more illegal aliens than Arizona. .
Unless you also assert that non-citizen immigrant populations participated in this election, this is an irrelevant assertion. If you do make such an assertion, unless there is evidence to support it, then it is conjecture.
That is why we need an investigation into these voter registrations. We need to confirm they are not illegal aliens. How did the secretary of state Raffensperger in Georgia predict there would be 4 million ballots before Tues, Nov3rd - because they were mail-in ballot voters.
“We very well could hit 4.1 million voters before we hit Tuesday,” Raffensperger, a Republican, told ABC News’ “Powerhouse Politics” podcast.
The difference in vote between Biden and Trump is a very small number, 14,000.

Last edited:
Well, maybe you’re right. I wasn’t so much grasping for reasons as sharing what I thought was a heartwarming story.

The law of distribution says you might just find a sample like that.

That is why we need an investigation into these voter registrations.
We had one. Which leaves the above as “belief and conjecture.”
More like one for Trump, two for Biden, one for Trump,
three for Biden, one for Trump, 6 for Biden, etc.
Wouldn’t you generally expect there to be more votes for the winning candidate in a voting district?

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Again the number of new registered mail-in ballots which have been in the millions because of the Dept of. Motor Vehicle(DMV) automatic registration is a problem. You have to opt-out on the license and general ID form.

Again the number of new registered
Again, this doesn’t suggest foul play.
Motor Vehicle(DMV) automatic registration is a problem
There has been no problem stated.

It just looks like an attempt to promote doubt across the threads, but don’t have anything of substance to show that anything wrong happened.

🤷‍♀️

48.png
gam197:
Motor Vehicle(DMV) automatic registration is a problem
There has been no problem stated.

It just looks like an attempt to promote doubt across the threads, but don’t have anything of substance to show that anything wrong happened.
We want to confirm that the new millions of voter registrations given mail-in ballots were legal residents of Georgia. A lawsuit is pending.

Last edited:
We want to confirm that th new millions of voter registrations given mail-in ballots were legal residents of Georgia. A lawsuit is pending.
Are you referring to the law suit that was filed in Chatham County of Georgia? That case was dismissed within hours of being filed since the filing had no evidence to back it up.

Hearsay and conjecture don’t get one far with the law.

48.png
gam197:
We want to confirm that th new millions of voter registrations given mail-in ballots were legal residents of Georgia. A lawsuit is pending.
Are you referring to the lawsuit that was filed in Chatham County of Georgia? That case was dismissed within hours of being filed since the filing had no evidence to back it up.

Hearsay and conjecture don’t get one far with the law.
No, I refer to the new lawsuit by Lin Wood within the last few days

You should not automatically be registered to vote unless you opt-out.

Last edited:
I am curious about your view here. Can you share more? I just had a conversation with a legal professional on this and it was interesting.
I am all in favor of getting as many as possible registered to vote as possible. My kids were registered at school. But, not all people getting Driver’s Licenses are US citizens. Some are green card holders, or, in some states, actually illegal aliens.

So, the default should be, that you have to ask to be registered. And, if you doe say yes, prove citizenship. If you are getting, or have, a REAL ID, this is easy.

Yes, I’ve said in the past that the ID requirement for voting can hurt minority populations, but it seems that if we make sure only citizens are on the rolls, then we are that much closer to having a good list of voters.

Please explain how requiring voter ID hurts minority
populations? If you need ID to prove you can buy alcohol or cigarettes, why not an ID to vote?

The democrats want to remove all safeguards from
making our elections fair and honest.

Please explain how requiring voter ID hurts minority
populations? If you need ID to prove you can buy alcohol or cigarettes, why not an ID to vote?
We’ve talked about this many times here. But, here’s a google screenshot if you’d like to pursue it further.

So, the default should be, that you have to ask to be registered. And, if you doe say yes, prove citizenship. If you are getting, or have, a REAL ID, this is easy.
If it brings you any satisfaction, when getting the Real ID license in GA proof of citizenship (Birth certificate, Passport, so etc) or proof of legal immigrant status is required.
the ID requirement for voting can hurt minority populations
The legal professional i was speaking to about this often worked on filings for people that were affected by the ID requirement. Often times, it was a minority that had sone variation in their name on their documentation. One example was a person whose birth certificate did not have “Jr” on it, and the drivers license from the state he came from did. He had to get a court order/name change so that his documentation would match.

In another case that I thought was strange a lady had a birth certificate that had “baby girl” in the first name field. The story behind that was her parents decided on her name sometime after she was born, so a description was placed in the first name field declaring it is a baby girl.

My assessment from these and other stories I know is that people that were born and have loved through times when the ID matching rules were different had more of an opportunity to build a life with documents that are not accepted as a match under our current rules. O speculate that for younger people this is less likely to be a problem.

48.png
gam197:
You should not automatically be registered to vote unless you opt-out.
I agree with this.
48.png
PaulinVA:
If it brings you any satisfaction, when getting the Real ID license in GA proof of citizenship (Birth certificate, Passport, so etc) or proof of legal immigrant status is required.
Unfortunately, it was not used for this election and that is causing a great deal of concern about fraud.

I am glad you agree the opt-out should be off the DMV registration form. Let people opt-in and check the box if they want to register…

Otherwise, get the DMV out of the system of voter registration.

Last edited:
If I understand correctly, a person applies to be registered on the license application. County offices are responsible for actually registering people in Georgia; they review the applications and send out precinct cards in GA. One reason this works is the Real ID program which has been used since 2012 in GA; inspection of citizenship papers is done by the DMV.

I could be wrong about any of that. I am not from GA, but it looks much more secure than PA where I live. We do not even ask for ID for in person voting, just a signature. The mail in ballots seems much more reliable than that.

If I understand correctly, a person applies to be registered on the license application. County offices are responsible for actually registering people in Georgia; they review the applications and send out precinct cards in GA. One reason this works is the Real ID program which has been used since 2012 in GA; inspection of citizenship papers is done by the DMV.
No they do not ask, they are automatically registered once DMV sends the form over to Secretary of State office unless they opt-out on the form.

Yes they do have to go in person if they get a Real ID or Secure ID but you are not required to get them, it is not mandatory. . For those who do have them, it makes it easier to identify if they are legal citizens. . You also are aware that foreign nationals who are not citizens also get driver licenses. , From License and ID form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back