M
michaeldaniels
Guest
Apathy is the glove in to which evil slips its ugly hand—Why are we so quick to allow this type of behavior. The kids today aren’t destroying themselves…we are doing it for them by enabling them and allowing them to act like this…we need to put our foots down and not allow this type of behavior and it starts in the home. Everybody on here is like…“At least she helped the lady”…You know what, she could just have as easily helped her while wearing a modest dress and a mantilla. The way I was raised and they way I will be raising my kids, is that I will dictate to them how they will dress and act while living under my roof…not the other way around. Like the saying goes, “you can not let the prisoners run the prison”. My father always told me that if I EVER came home with long hair and/or an ear ring, I would have to wear a dress around…luckily for me I never desired to. I never wanted to look like a feminine hippy…and my kids will not either. That goes for attire, the parents of that girl should have forbidden her from owning that type of clothing, much less allow her to wear it to Mass
Why not focus on the positive? This teenager helped an elderly woman to mass and sat in the front with her.
Optimism versus pessimism.
A shape is JUST a shape. No more. No less.
(Spoken as the mother of a teen boy who for many years wore his hair long and like black leather and sunglasses. People who did not know him assumed he was into drugs and drinking. Nothing was farther from the truth.)
Don’t judge.