Kamala Harris Says Deceased Rapper Tupac Is the ‘Best Rapper Alive’

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure the name of this group but I’m pretty sure my father had a really old set of all their records when I was a kid.
They had other songs called “Blind Barnabas” and “Jezebel”.

Edited to add, I vaguely remember this one also…even more rappin’

Last edited:
Rasta as well if one is into that. Which again we didn’t hear a lot of in the States on mainstream radio backintheday. I don’t think rap really took off too much in USA until Run-DMC followed swiftly by NWA, Dre, Snoop Dogg, Notorious BIG, 2Pac etc. and of course the extremely annoying Vanilla Ice who pretty much everybody couldn’t stand. He’s kind of amusing now as a cult act who plays shows like the Gathering of the Juggalos.

Last edited:
Tupac along with Beyoncé and Jay z are members of the Illuminati. Tupac is not dead.

He actually wasn’t a bad guy in person. Although i couldnt stand his music then. Unfortunately Suge Knight decided to basically shake him down, and from what I have read it was sort of like getting on the wrong side of the Krays.

Last edited:
Because Kamala is trying to buffalo her interviewer and the listeners (that’d be potentially you and me) about her opinion.

She is associating herself with Tupac, to get fans of Tupac to vote for her because she is such a big Tupac fan.

And it is fake.
That sounds kind of thin to me. It seems the interviewer was trying to gauge Ms. Harris’ interests. Obviously, rap music is not one of them.

So what conclusion do we draw from all this? That Breitbart deals in trifles?

I seem to remember her saying in the past that Too $hort was her favorite rapper - so which is it? (Yes, politics is a rough game.)

Last edited:
Nepperhan on Kamala Harris’ interests . . .
Obviously, rap music is not one of them.
I agree. But you’re missing the point.

Kamala has attempted to fake out the people otherwise regarding Tupac and her interest level of rap.

That’s exactly WHY she took this criticism on social media (she got caught faking for the people, then doubled down on it).

Man, can anyone imagine what it would be like if we got a person in the highest office of our country that tried to tell lies to the people of the country? That would be awful! Remember to use your vote to prevent that this November!!

I just got my ballot this weekend. 🙂

I think you should start a thread on it ThinkingSapien.

Meanwhile the issue here remains, Kamala has attempted to fake out the people otherwise regarding Tupac and her interest level of rap.

ThinkingSapien . . .
Remember to use your vote to prevent that this November!!
I fully intend to.

Last edited:
A few of them are genuine. Jay Carney (former press secretary for Obama) was a genuine indie rock fan and was frequently seen at local shows.

I think this sums up the situation. She seems to want people to think she’s a rap fan from way back, but can’t deliver the goods.

Last edited:
Maybe she feels some obligation to have an opinion about such things, being black and relatively young.

Donald Trump’s already been featured in a rap song, granted it’s by a white rapper (there may be a second one but I’m not sure who does it).

I just tried to think of a name for the sake of it and drew a blank…

When a name did come to mind, it was Cardi B, then Cardi B’s husband (Offset?) and his crew (Migos). Then Eminem. I feel like I should be able to name more. But from there the names that come to mind are less relevant and of dead rappers. Biggie, Juice World…

There was a guy named Panda who was supposed to be up and coming a few summers ago …

Ah, one came to mind. Kendrick Lamar. He has the album “untitled unmastered.” The name of the first track is “untitled 1.” The second track is “untitled 2.” Guessing you know the name of the fifth track.

Have never actually heard the album.

I guess she could have named Kanye too. But since he is pro Trump it may be better not to as it could unintentionally give positive attention to an opponent.

She’s in her 50s, is she not? Many people that age don’t care for rap as it really became a super phenomenon in the 90s when they were past their music craze teen/tween years. I don’t understand why politicians do this. Only a fool would drop support for you for being a 50-something woman who doesn’t know much about rap or give you their support just because you do. I don’t understand this, lol. I find it quite silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back